Why am I seeing black people falling for Trump's new Birtherism? Why am I seeing and talking to actual black people denying Kamala's blackness?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
These aren't cacs pretending to be black. These are actual black people I know.

One of my oldest friends I've known since I was 6 told me he was a Trumpette.

He's a hard working Breh. I asked him

"If you went on a week vacation and Trump was in charge of your current job for that week.

Your shyt would be FUKCED UP when you got back. Right?"

Trump couldn't do any job you can name. Even menial shyt. But you wanna let him run the planet.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
They are definitely black. That does not make them African American the way that phrase has been defined.

Terms like ADOS or FBA may help with your confusion.
Don't hide behind an acronym to mask your love for orange massa. When we ask "what will X do for black ppl?' nobody in their right fukking mind means just a section of black ppl. You play dumb yet you saw exactly what I posted about division between black ppl, don't in insult me

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps

:comeon: BLACKS WERE SAYING
THIS YEARS BEFORE TRUMP EVER UTTERED IT.

WHERE DO YOU THINK HE GOT IT FROM?

:devil:
:evil:

talking bout white supremacist talking points :heh:

that cac stole my entire flow. word for word. bar for bar.

soulja-boy.gif

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Classic case of bitter losers venting..
But aint this you? :what: some of these quotes are from this YEAR :dead:

I practice reverse one-drop, so you all cac to me..

one drop rule believers :pachaha:

b-b-b-bu-bu-but his great grand uncle ancestors could have been raped by a Black..:stopitslime:

kill this one drop rule bullshyt in the next census and give Black people back their identity..

No..they don't play one drop American bullshyt.

Now some confused one drop fags will argue his child is African American..please do not insult us:mjlol:

Basic common sense the whole entire globe prescribes to minus Black people..or rather, AA's since no other Black group believes in no one-drop rule.

Further proof one drop rule is bullshyt and only serves to make Black people look like fools..

The one drop rule was always a scam to defraud Blacks and ultimately make us stupid.

Amber a cac..

One drop rule has made people sound like bleeding idiots. :scust:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
she was half west indian. His father was full blown FBA/ados. And malcolm was culturally fba/ados. Making him relevant to us

im not sure what point you think you made
the floating goal post

how do you even qualify this... :skip:

anyone you don't like isn't culturally acronym gang. anyone you do is. at least you've moved on from using hairlines as a marker for ethnicity instead of DNA in 2024

you catching up

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Too many black people can’t think for themselves and only follow what they’ve “heard” or what others are doing. You see it on this forum and with the people you know. They are still slave minded and can only follow their masters, whether it’s trump/rnc or Biden/harris/dnc. None of these nikkas actually have an original thought. Once you realize this, it won’t bother you as much.

In case you are unaware.

:comeon: BLACKS WERE SAYING
THIS YEARS BEFORE TRUMP EVER UTTERED IT.

WHERE DO YOU THINK HE GOT IT FROM?

:devil:
:evil:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Not true at all, Trump almost got taken out by someone who fits the exact, same profile as a member of his fanbase.

White people have always hated white people. Their discord with each other is just not broadcasted like ours
Like there isn't a white on white war going on with Russia vs Ukraine. Man I hate a "wez the only race dat"

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
This a perfect storm to see if ADOS/FBA will hold their vote for president and stand on something.

Kamala is not ADOS/FBA but benefitted from the ADOS/FBA struggle then said she wouldn't do anything just for black people, and went on the Breakfast Club in 2020 and got her card pulled for frontin' about listening to 2Pac and Snoop in college, back in like '89. Now Kamala got Meg twerkin' at her rally.

Get your booty to the poll?

Trump's Supreme Court has potential to roll back CRM gains for just black people.

Y'all want tangibles for everybody with nothing specific for your group, and a weak border that will economically disadvantage ADOS/FBA or a Supreme Court that will roll back your civil liberties?

ADOS/FBA voting overwhelmingly for Kamala gone put egg on a lotta faces.
ADOS/FBA voting overwhelmingly for Trump may resurrect Jim Crow.

What is it going to be?

bnew

Veteran
Daps

snippet:
In her 2019 autobiography, The Truths We Hold, Harris wrote of how her Indian mother raised her with an appreciation for Indian culture, cooking her daughters Indian food, giving them Indian jewelry, and taking them on trips abroad to visit extended family. But Harris wrote that she was also keenly aware that the world would perceive her and her sister as Black women first and foremost: “My mother understood very well that she was raising two black daughters. She knew that her adopted homeland would see Maya and me as black girls, and she was determined to make sure we would grow into confident, proud black women.”

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
the floating goal post

how do you even qualify this... :skip:

anyone you don't like isn't culturally acronym gang. anyone you do is. at least you've moved on from using hairlines as a marker for ethnicity instead of DNA in 2024

you catching up
Yall really want to culturally erase black americans its wild. I cant move to Jamaica and start calling myself a Maroon can I?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

snippet:
In her 2019 autobiography, The Truths We Hold, Harris wrote of how her Indian mother raised her with an appreciation for Indian culture, cooking her daughters Indian food, giving them Indian jewelry, and taking them on trips abroad to visit extended family. But Harris wrote that she was also keenly aware that the world would perceive her and her sister as Black women first and foremost: “My mother understood very well that she was raising two black daughters. She knew that her adopted homeland would see Maya and me as black girls, and she was determined to make sure we would grow into confident, proud black women.”