Why am I seeing black people falling for Trump's new Birtherism? Why am I seeing and talking to actual black people denying Kamala's blackness?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:stopitslime:Bruh that face is only vaguely hers. This is some fakery. "Allogations" FOH with this bullshyt.
Not only that, but it’s wildly sexist, and completely and totally fukking STUPID! She worked fukking hard from when she was a kid until she was an adult, she was a prosecutor for christ sake. Why is alright to totally dismiss a smart woman, that worked her way up through ANY legitimate profession, and completely minimize her efforts to selling p*ssy? I understand that she had an affair with WB, and that shows some moral ambiguity, but to claim that she was an actual prostitute is way out of line, and I’m sure there is racism connected to it as well. All this coming from people that support a guy that frequented prostitutes, probably still does, and has been convicted in court of taking p*ssy, civilly because the statute of limitations was up, and accused of sexually brutalizing a child, and was decades long friends with Epstein. If this isn’t late stage idiocracy, idk what is!

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Not only that, but it’s wildly sexist, and completely and totally fukking STUPID! She worked fukking hard from when she was a kid until she was an adult, she was a prosecutor for christ sake. Why is alright to totally dismiss a smart woman, that worked her way up through ANY legitimate profession, and completely minimize her efforts to selling p*ssy? I understand that she had an affair with WB, and that shows some moral ambiguity, but to claim that she was an actual prostitute is way out of line, and I’m sure there is racism connected to it as well. All this coming from people that support a guy that frequented prostitutes, probably still does, and has been convicted in court of taking p*ssy, civilly because the statute of limitations was up, and accused of sexually brutalizing a child, and was decades long friends with Epstein. If this isn’t late stage idiocracy, idk what is!

To be fair, Willie claims he was separated from his wife when he started dating Kamala.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
People have always questioned her blackness, I believe her father was biracial Jamaican/Irish and her mother is Indian. She's probably like a quarter black, but she certainly passes for a black woman and probably lived that experience in this country.

I don't even know why it matters when Trump is the candidate.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
did she write the autobiography or did Kamala?
From another thread:

Link him saying he's Black/African. Hell, link HER saying she's Black out of her own mouth. She lets you all infer it and crash out. Has she ever said the words? She's said she's Indian a million times.

Here's her Kwanzaa videos. ZERO mention of her being Black.

See how easy and naturally she said it? How come Kamala didn't?:jbhmm:

Trump called her out for not being Black until convenient, here she is in front of the Black Boule Sorority folks, who would have caught the holy ghost and blew the roof of if she said she was. Called herself "1st woman VP", not "1st Black woman VP". Their whole play is "all Trump does is lie", so why not say "I've always been Black" and shut all that down?:patrice: That was a softball. A layup. She snapped back at him, but didn't deny his accusations of cosplaying. Make that make sense.

It wouldn't matter if she didn't do Sistah Gurl performative bullshyt. She played that game and now people want to check the paperwork. Even in that wack ass book, she says HER MOTHER knew she was raising Black women, that they WOULD BE SEEN as Black. PLEASE, I'm begging you, show me her saying she's Black so I can drop it. I'm tired of talking about it too. :feedme:

If she's Black, why is she so averse to saying it? She's not averse to pandering and cosplaying.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
To be fair, Willie claims he was separated from his wife when he started dating Kamala.
I wasn’t aware of that, so I am spreading misinformation, smh. So, there appears to be nothing in her past that would indicate that she has been nothing but a model citizen, an intelligent person, and a hard worker. These Trump sycophants are doing way more damage to their MAGA movement than they know, which is a good thing. Stories like OP are just going to turn more educated, professional women against Trump/Republican Party. I didn’t think it was possible for them to get the mask any further off.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Why do black people have to be the dumping ground for half breeds? Why not claim Indian? Why do they never say they are white or Asian?
Because she looks black breh.

Like, idk where you grew up but I went to school with like 30+ Kamala lookalikes.

From two black parents.

In America you are what you look like, to a certain extent. Are you new here?

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
GT5_GJhXkAEOsgy

She was a baddie :whew:
Would smash, will vote!