Why am I seeing black people falling for Trump's new Birtherism? Why am I seeing and talking to actual black people denying Kamala's blackness?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She has no policies or agenda right? This all happened two weeks ago and there wasn’t a primary and there hasn’t been a debate and the dnc hasn’t happened so you don’t know her policy or agenda. Her campaign hasn’t even really formally started yet. She just hired former Obama staffers.

Why does she have to lay down policy and agenda immediately after the president abruptly pulled out? Why is she not being given time and grace?

I’ll let the readers figure that one out. :mjpls:

We still don’t know Donald’s policy and he been prez for 4 years.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
it's as dumb as saying "of course she's Black, she went to an HBCU"

The argument isn't thats why she's black. It's an argument for how she's been in touch with/engaged with her black half beyond just political motivations over the course of her life

she's half black whether people like it or not. she's engaged with her blackness before politics because she wanted to

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
She has no policies or agenda right? This all happened two weeks ago and there wasn’t a primary and there hasn’t been a debate and the dnc hasn’t happened so you don’t know her policy or agenda. Her campaign hasn’t even really formally started yet. She just hired former Obama staffers.

Why does she have to lay down policy and agenda immediately after the president abruptly pulled out? Why is she not being given time and grace?

I’ll let the readers figure that one out. :mjpls:
I'll just go ahead and inform the readers it's because she's the official Democrat candidate for President and has been the Vice President for 3 years now.

I'll also inform the readers that the excuses you listed are why there should have been an emergency primary and there should have been a debate.

I'll further note that this clusterfukk which produced the excuses we're supposed to accept, happened with her as the second in command of the administration.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I'll just go ahead and inform the readers it's because she's the official Democrat candidate for President and has been the Vice President for 3 years now.

I'll also inform the readers that the excuses you listed are why there should have been an emergency primary and there should have been a debate.

I'll further note that this clusterfukk which produced the excuses we're supposed to accept, happened with her as the second in command of the administration.
It’s her campaign. She’s not the same as Biden and may have her own thoughts? Political campaigns cost millions and millions and require tons of strategy and you want this woman to start blabbing her mouth asap.

The reader should know what time you on :mjpls:

Trash panda time

Even then if you pay attention she stands on her square on what she finds important.

Watch the Atlanta speech maybe? View her TikTok.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
It’s her campaign. She’s not the same as Biden and may have her own thoughts? Political campaigns cost millions and millions and require tons of strategy and you want this woman to start blabbing her mouth asap.

The reader should know what time you on :mjpls:

Trash panda time

Even then if you pay attention she stands on her square on what she finds important.

Watch the Atlanta speech maybe? View her TikTok.
The readers understand asking for an agenda or policy from a politician running for President who ran for President in the last election isn't an unreasonable ask at all and see the incompetence that requires the excuse making from shillbrehs.

The readers remember what she said about Biden during the debates only to turn around and become his VP. What she finds important is clearly as fluid as her identity.

The readers also probably think you referencing the readers is weird.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
The readers understand asking for an agenda or policy from a politician running for President who ran for President in the last election isn't an unreasonable ask at all and see the incompetence that requires the excuse making from shillbrehs.

The readers remember what she said about Biden during the debates only to turn around and become his VP. What she finds important is clearly as fluid as her identity.

The readers also probably think you referencing the readers is weird.
Ah yes, wanting to protect a black woman presidential candidate from racial attacks in a time when being black gets you named a DEI hire, they dismantle affirmative action, and want to plant racist judges as they prepare to undo the civil rights act makes you a shill.

Rather than give her time or at least wait until the convention people like you attack her immediately and throw your hands up saying,”see? She has no policy” despite acknowledging the historical moment we are in and not giving her any time, grace, or luxury to build her own platform just days after the President backs out of the election with less than six months to go.

You’re a c00n.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Ah yes, wanting to protect a black woman presidential candidate from racial attacks in a time when being black gets you named a DEI hire, they dismantle affirmative action, and want to plant racist judges as they prepare to undo the civil rights act makes you a shill.

Has there ever been another Presidential candidate on the history of this earth that needed protection from scathing message board critiques? Folks just read that response straight off the shillbreh response sheet. :mjlol:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps

Rather than give her time or at least wait until the convention people like you attack her immediately and throw your hands up saying,”see? She has no policy” despite acknowledging the historical moment we are in and not giving her any time, grace, or luxury to build her own platform just days after the President backs out of the election with less than six months to go.

You’re a c00n.
Since you edited your post with this second portion in calling folks c00ns for being critical of this Indian woman.

I made my original post up top saying the combination of this being a historical moment and her lack of policy and agenda is what creates this dialogue around her ethnic background.

People have nothing else to talk about.

I also noted in my second response that all the reasons given are why there needed to be an emergency primary

I also noted that this historical moment happened as a result of a dysfunctional administration she was second in command of. So grace I would extend to, say, an Elizabeth Warren who'd actually have to go through a primary and be selected by the people goes out the window when you're second in command of the administration who causes this to happen and are handed this position.

But you're a shillbreh. You read your replies off the shillbreh response sheet and respond to raw/organic opinions with flow chart tropes.

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
She’s not black tho…. At least Culturally…. She’s married to a white man and everytime she tried to act “black” or identify with the colored folk, she comes off SUPER AKWARD, cringy and “try-hard”

Also, plenty of c00ns have come from HBCUs btw… bytch went to one of the most prolific and adored black universities out there and STILL managed to marry an older white man… all the successful black men she went to college with and couldn’t find ONE that you wanted to spend your life with? let that sink in…..
Then according to you

Eve ain't black right?
eve-maximillion-cooper-3-182764a4dbf04d3cb2ecba6c77652193.jpg

Serena Williams ain't black right?
serena-willaims-alexis-ohanian.jpg

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
So you would attack other black people over differences in political views meanwhile these politicians don’t give a damn about you… ignorant nikka shyt. You sound emotional asf my boy. Vote for who you want to and take a Midol
You must not be familiar with my post history 😄.

I wouldn't touch a racist or a politician? Me? 🤣. nikka id punch Trump on live TV if I could finesse myself close enough. My energy was born to make racist regret their cism. I've made vids cutting into white folks in real life and I've posted them here.

You got the wrong one brotha.

Zero tolerance from nikkas saying false shyt, spreading disinformation, creating talking points that don't exist (what happened in the post you replied to). I didn't get on that tip until recently.

Not a single person has ever said "I'm voting Kamala because she is black" but 4-6 bytch nikkas on here keeps saying that shyt as if it's rampant in America. shyt has never been said by anyone here or anywhere else on the Internet.

Why make a post criticizing some shyt that has never happened? It's to CREATE a negative image for black Democrat voters. A negative image that has never actually happened a single fukking time EVER.

Last edited:

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Since you edited your post with this second portion in calling folks c00ns for being critical of this Indian woman.

I made my original post up top saying the combination of this being a historical moment and her lack of policy and agenda is what creates this dialogue around her ethnic background.

People have nothing else to talk about.

I also noted in my second response that all the reasons given are why there needed to be an emergency primary

I also noted that this historical moment happened as a result of a dysfunctional administration she was second in command of. So grace I would extend to, say, an Elizabeth Warren who'd actually have to go through a primary and be selected by the people goes out the window when you're second in command of the administration who causes this to happen and are handed this position.

But you're a shillbreh. You read your replies off the shillbreh response sheet and respond to raw/organic opinions with flow chart tropes.
I literally edited a few words from my original post dip shyt .. the rest of your response??? Ehh… I skimmed thru it… I said what I said

:hhh::yeshrug: