Why am I seeing black people falling for Trump's new Birtherism? Why am I seeing and talking to actual black people denying Kamala's blackness?

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
So if it's hundreds of posts here where us "shills" (another word created for use by lame no p*ssy getting nikkas) have said over and over again that we are voting against Trump, not necessarily for Kamala. If you couldn't post a single quote where a nikka says "I'm voting Kamala because she is black"

WHAT THE fukk IS THE POINT IF THIS QUEER ASS c00n ASS FAKKIT shyt?

You nikkas would not make it home around nikkas like me. fukking idiots. I have zero tolerance for ignorant nikkas. Zero.
So you would attack other black people over differences in political views meanwhile these politicians don’t give a damn about you… ignorant nikka shyt. You sound emotional asf my boy. Vote for who you want to and take a Midol

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
the floating goal post

how do you even qualify this... :skip:

anyone you don't like isn't culturally acronym gang. anyone you do is. at least you've moved on from using hairlines as a marker for ethnicity instead of DNA in 2024

you catching up
i not sure what you mean since it was so obvious pertaining to malcolm

its the same way you can see that someone is obviously culturally in tune the same as any other ethnicity. Or does that not exist when it comes to black americans specifically?

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
She’s not black tho…. At least Culturally…. She’s married to a white man and everytime she tried to act “black” or identify with the colored folk, she comes off SUPER AKWARD, cringy and “try-hard”

Also, plenty of c00ns have come from HBCUs btw… bytch went to one of the most prolific and adored black universities out there and STILL managed to marry an older white man… all the successful black men she went to college with and couldn’t find ONE that you wanted to spend your life with? let that sink in…..

Thirdly, she doesn’t address black people with any type of conviction or anything…. Never seems genuine. At least Obama came off as a brother you wouldn’t mind kicking it with…. Kamala has zero charm and authenticity.

Keep thinking just cuz someone has ONE parent from the diaspora, that they are automatically the same as you and me… y’all will learn one day

:francis::aicmon:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
So you would attack other black people over differences in political views meanwhile these politicians don’t give a damn about you… ignorant nikka shyt. You sound emotional asf my boy. Vote for who you want to and take a Midol

The guy he is talking about is adamant about not being Black.

I'm not black, but I'm half black and hell no. I don't play that shyt. I don't even let my white cousins call me that.

Mixed people aren't black. Just that simple.

Obama, Halle Berry, Drake etc aren't black. Their white blood didn't just magically disappear.

I do know my father. He is a great white man. :takedat:

Get mad bytch. :myman:
:childplease:

How dark am I? What kind of question is that? My father is a white dude from South America. Dude looks like your cracker ass. That answers that question for you?

:laff: My black grandfather doesn't like black people either. :manny:

:mjpls:
I've seen black people say racist shyt about white people too.

My hair isn't nappy. It leans more towards the Caucasion side, but its not exactly like white people's hair either. I'm going to try rogaine out.

His father is both great and not good.

White people aren't saints either. My father isn't any good and he is white. :comeon:

No person from the Caribbean is 100% black. How can both of your parents be fully black when you just said your great grandmother is Native American?:why::aicmon:

My mother's side of her family is from the Caribbean. Her mother is extremely dark skinned, but her grandfather was a mulatto and her sisters are light. Black people in the Caribbean all have white ancestry from the slavery days. Its been proven time and time again. Even in countries like Haiti where there are a high number of dark skinned people they all have white ancestry.

Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there.

I know its bullshyt every time I look in the mirror. When I cut my hair low I can past for a cracker..... and my mother is a black woman.

So much for that powerful dominant black gene. :beli:

None of that is anything compared to these crazy hot-takes:

Beyonce wouldn't be considered Black in Africa:

Someone like Beyonce while considered black in the US by many. Wouldn't be considered black in Africa, because of her mixed background.

He also insinuates that the ancestors and great Black leader, lived as a slave that was beaten daily by his white master, called a 'n-er', and knew he was Black, Frederick Douglass... This nutcase insinuates Frederick Douglass wasn't Black:

This is exactly why African-Americans are terrified of Mixed people getting their own category in the US, because they'll no longer have claim to the Frederick Douglas's, the Obama's etc.

Let's keep this shyt real.

A thread celebrating Frederick Douglass in Black History Month he enters and says:

Wasn't he half white though?

@Voice of Reason
@HarlemHottie

That guy is a true definition of a tether. Not from America yet trying to attach himself to Black ancestors while saying they weren't Black even though they were defined as Black, defined themselves as Black, and lived a Black life.

@TripleAgent
@that guy

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i not sure what you mean since it was so obvious pertaining to malcolm

its the same way you can see that someone is obviously culturally in tune the same as any other ethnicity. Or does that not exist when it comes to black americans specifically?
"You can see" is not a qualifier. It's an opinion...you are basically saying you get to tell people who is and isn't. Reality don't work like that

:laff:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She’s not black tho…. At least Culturally…. She’s married to a white man and everytime she tried to act “black” or identify with the colored folk, she comes off SUPER AKWARD, cringy and “try-hard”

Also, plenty of c00ns have come from HBCUs btw… bytch went to one of the most prolific and adored black universities out there and STILL managed to marry an older white man… all the successful black men she went to college with and couldn’t find ONE that you wanted to spend your life with? let that sink in…..

Thirdly, she doesn’t address black people with any type of conviction or anything…. Never seems genuine. At least Obama came off as a brother you wouldn’t mind kicking it with…. Kamala has zero charm and authenticity.

Keep thinking just cuz someone has ONE parent from the diaspora, that they are automatically the same as you and me… y’all will learn one day

:francis::aicmon:
What is "acting Black" though and how is this not the same energy as a Black job type comment?

If you left it at doesn't rep Black I could agree. Acting Black is a dated loaded statement

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
They want trump to win simple, first they claimed biden was too old and senile so they couldnt vote for him and the crime bill, now its a new nominee that is younger, energetic and very coherent, they come up with any strawmans to derail the democrats, they want trump to win and are blocking and tackling for him simple thats all this is. No sane black person should have any doubts between kamala harris and trump on who is the better option for black people, her judicial appointment alone would be infinitely better than trump

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Its not about me per se. How was it not obvious that malcolm was fba culturally. Again, unless your saying that doesn't exist
Nobody is talking about Malcolm . You are such a disingenuous character. You are making a general basis for determining ethnicity that hinges on how you feel about a person you don't have a standard.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
The guy he is talking about is adamant about not being Black.

His father is both great and not good.

None of that is anything compared to these crazy hot-takes:

Beyonce wouldn't be considered Black in Africa:

He also insinuates that the ancestors and great Black leader, lived as a slave that was beaten daily by his white master, called a 'n-er', and knew he was Black, Frederick Douglass... This nutcase insinuates Frederick Douglass wasn't Black:

A thread celebrating Frederick Douglass in Black History Month he enters and says:

@Voice of Reason
@HarlemHottie

That guy is a true definition of a tether. Not from America yet trying to attach himself to Black ancestors while saying they weren't Black even though they were defined as Black, defined themselves as Black, and lived a Black life.

@TripleAgent
@that guy

I was born in America. :mjlol:

Anyways I don't have any mulattoes on my mother's side of the family. That was adopted people that I thought was blood.

This was over a decade ago. I was trolling about my father. fukk him. :mjlol:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
The answer to the topic is that this is a historical moment, we've never seen a President step down like this in our lives, and we want to talk about the person that replaced the President in the next election.

Only the person that replaced the President in the next election has no policy or agenda to talk about or get people excited for, so this is all there is to talk about with her.

So we now see multiple threads on whether or not this Indian woman is black in the locker room doing numbers. It's a reflection of how hollow and empty a candidate she is.

The actual gag is that black people don't really vote based on ethnicity like that so it's a moot point and all your mindless shilling is doing is turning off potential support by trying to force people to accept this Indian woman's blackness. Especially when the Indian woman likely wouldn't have gotten the job if the drum wasn't being beat for a black woman as the Vice President. I would say you should try leaning with her planned policies and agenda, but well you know...
:wow:

Last edited:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
This is getting out of hand, I will vote for KH..

But how tf is she black ? her father is a coolie with a Hindu background from the west indies, some of them have afrocentric looking phenotypes but are actually categorized as caucasoid.. her mother is 100% Hindu, by who she was raised by. You nikkas sound absolutely insane

:dahell:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
The answer to the topic is that this is a historical moment, we've never seen a President step down like this in our lives, and we want to talk about the person that replaced the President in the next election.

Only the person that replaced the President in the next election has no policy or agenda to talk about or get people excited for, so this is all there is to talk about with her.

So we now see multiple threads on whether or not this Indian woman is black in the locker room doing numbers. It's a reflection of how hollow and empty a candidate she is.

The actual gag is that black people don't really vote based on ethnicity like that so it's a moot point and all your mindless shilling is doing is turning off potential support by trying to force people to accept this Indian woman's blackness. I would say you should try leaning with her planned policies and agenda, but well you know...
:wow:
She has no policies or agenda right? This all happened two weeks ago and there wasn’t a primary and there hasn’t been a debate and the dnc hasn’t happened so you don’t know her policy or agenda. Her campaign hasn’t even really formally started yet. She just hired former Obama staffers.

Why does she have to lay down policy and agenda immediately after the president abruptly pulled out? Why is she not being given time and grace?

I’ll let the readers figure that one out. :mjpls:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They playing this shyt with Kamala while getting the knee pads out for Elon dude is a South African Canadian…but he’s racist as duck so he good. This is how we do racism in 2024.