Why am I seeing black people falling for Trump's new Birtherism? Why am I seeing and talking to actual black people denying Kamala's blackness?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Her ancestors were slaves in Jamaica not half Indian

Source:

Her Wikipedia
Wikipedia is public. Anyone can put whatever. Much like her, it was all Indian until she eyed national politics.
giphy.gif
What was your SAT score? I got just under 1000

The first time I took it. In the 5th grade:mjgrin:
She claims both 🤡.
Show her saying the words "I am Black", or any equivalent. I'll wait. She lets people assume and fight over it, whe has SHE said it out of her own mouth? Show her being culturally Black when it's not about votes or political gain. I'll wait.

Tair

Superstar
Daps

High enough to graduate university with a degree in physics.

:coffee:

The requirements to study nuclear physics - going off my own background - required quantum mechanics. QM had its own requirements like analytical mechanics and/or electrodynamics (though it was highly suggested by my professor), that and mathematical physics along with the regular mathematical curriculum for physics majors. I highly doubt they teach technicians the basics to even enter an undergrad course in nuclear physics.

this was my introductory nuclear physics textbook:

41YbDgjr3xL._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The breh isn't a nuclear physicist and people look goofy referring to him as one.

She even said, "you don't need a college degree...", and studied, "basic algebra" as a component to becoming a Navy Nuke as well. If you have only basic algebra then you not even ready for Physics 2 - electricity and magnetism (relies heavily on Calculus 3).

breh really only has a basic algebra background talking about being a nuclear physicist.

:dead:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Wikipedia is public. Anyone can put whatever. Much like her, it was all Indian until she eyed national politics.

Show her saying the words "I am Black", or any equivalent. I'll wait. She lets people assume and fight over it, whe has SHE said it out of her own mouth? Show her being culturally Black when it's not about votes or political gain. I'll wait.

If you want to vote for Trump go for it …

But to go the extra step and try to convince others to do the same shouldn’t be allowed on this board.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
High enough to graduate university with a degree in physics.

:coffee:
That's not a number:coffee:
If you want to vote for Trump go for it …

But to go the extra step and try to convince others to do the same shouldn’t be allowed on this board.
I have NEVER supported or told anyone to vote for Trump. I have made it VERY clear on many occasions I am not voting for him. My WHOLE thing is telling Black people not to vote for NOTHING. I am convinced you people say this shyt because you can't give a logical reason to vote for them because you know in your heart they're garbage. All you have is shaming, gaslighting and fear. As soon as you show me FACTS about something they're doing that outweighs them flooding Black areas with illegals, I'll vote for them. Until then, it is what it is. If it's so crucial, why not run the tangibles and sew it up? :manny:

The DNC has been playing stupid games for 60 years, they're starting to collect their stupid prizes. Ls.:francis:

EDIT: Just thought about it. You and others talking about such and such shouldn't be allowed or censored here. You cry about the incoming facism and whatnot, but want to enact it here for anyone that doesn't file in behind you shilling. WOW :mindblown:

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Why do black people have to be the dumping ground for half breeds? Why not claim Indian? Why do they never say they are white or Asian?

:hubie:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That's not a number:coffee:

I have NEVER supported or told anyone to vote for Trump. I have made it VERY clear on many occasions I am not voting for him. My WHOLE thing is telling Black people not to vote for NOTHING. I am convinced you people say this shyt because you can't give a logical reason to vote for them because you know in your heart they're garbage. All you have is shaming, gaslighting and fear. As soon as you show me FACTS about something they're doing that outweighs them flooding Black areas with illegals, I'll vote for them. Until then, it is what it is. If it's so crucial, why not run the tangibles and sew it up? :manny:

The DNC has been playing stupid games for 60 years, they're starting to collect their stupid prizes. Ls.:francis:

I’ll vote for an action figure or Barbie doll than to risk Trump getting in office again. That’s just me :hubie:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I’ll vote for an action figure or Barbie doll than to risk Trump getting in office again. That’s just me :hubie:
I can respectfully disagree. That's the difference. I don't have to attack you for thinking differently. If that's how you feel, okay. I'm not going to get all :upsetfavre: about it and start disrespecting you. Why can't the Democrat Americans here just disagree and keep it moving?

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's c00ning to ....
:comeon: What isn't c00ning? The word is ridiculously overused around these parts.
Why the fukk are we so divided?
It's not division. Just don't call yourself Afican American when you aren't. I can't claim Haitian/Jamaican etc. just because we're both black. :yeshrug: They have a history that is different from mine.

But most importantly- for the second time, none of this should effect how you vote.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:comeon: What isn't c00ning? The word is ridiculously overused around these parts.

It's not division. Just don't call yourself Afican American when you aren't. I can't claim Haitian/Jamaican etc. just because we're both black. :yeshrug: They have a history that is different from mine.

But most importantly- for the second time, none of this should effect how you vote.
Is it not c00ning to be so divisive? Yes or no nikka

And technically Haitians and Jamaicans are AAs, but even if you choose to disagree how does that make them less black than any of us?

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
The way people on the internet gatekeep Blackness is so frustrating. I get that folks want to rebel against the one drop rule, but this is ridiculous. Kamala looks like a Black woman. She's lived her life as a Black woman. Why should she identify as only Indian when she's not?
Fixed for accuracy

Last edited: