Why am I seeing black people falling for Trump's new Birtherism? Why am I seeing and talking to actual black people denying Kamala's blackness?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
It's c00ning to separate black movements when we should all be fighting for the same things. White people don't care what part of Europe a person is from, so long as they support whiteness. Why the fukk are we so divided?
Not true at all, Trump almost got taken out by someone who fits the exact, same profile as a member of his fanbase.

White people have always hated white people. Their discord with each other is just not broadcasted like ours

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

Great watch. :whew: that brother came with the facts. Kamala is out here now pandering to these dummies for votes and they out here eating it up.

You can vote for Kamala because you're anti trump, a Democrat , like her policies etc. But not because she is black. Cause she aint. She is playing yall for fools.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Kamala Harris was born in America in the 60s. I appreciate the movement for Black Americans to want specific lineages defined and respected, but she would definitely be considered Black in the time she was raised and treated as such. Same as Halle Berry. So it’s no surprise she went to Black schools and was ingratiated into Black communities. If she were raised in another country she may identify differently. But here in America she would mostly be considered Black, although also “mixed” with Indian.

This is the least important thing to even worry about in this election.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
EXACTLY...:mjlol: go down there and tell them folks they black watch what happens to his ass...:dead:
One Drop has completely shattered the minds of black people in this country, if you pay attention biracials and mixed people in the rest of the world are almost ALWAYS used as buffer to stop monoracial black people from achieving upwards mobility and ascending society. That's why I hate this mixed talk

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Great watch. :whew: that brother came with the facts. Kamala is out here now pandering to these dummies for votes and they out here eating it up.

You can vote for Kamala because you're anti trump, a Democrat , like her policies etc. But not because she is black. Cause she aint. She is playing yall for fools.
So if it's hundreds of posts here where us "shills" (another word created for use by lame no p*ssy getting nikkas) have said over and over again that we are voting against Trump, not necessarily for Kamala. If you couldn't post a single quote where a nikka says "I'm voting Kamala because she is black"

WHAT THE fukk IS THE POINT IF THIS QUEER ASS c00n ASS FAKKIT shyt?

You nikkas would not make it home around nikkas like me. fukking idiots. I have zero tolerance for ignorant nikkas. Zero.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
One Drop has completely shattered the minds of black people in this country, if you pay attention biracials and mixed people in the rest of the world are almost ALWAYS used as buffer to stop monoracial black people from achieving upwards mobility and ascending society. That's why I hate this mixed talk

facts... these same folks didnt learn from obama selling us out?!?! :dahell: we have to review these folks paperwork... they dont wanna except the truth but that old saying is true, all skinfolk AINT kinfolk!!! :ufdup:

Tair

Superstar
Daps

:yawn:

Like I said before, TikToks aren't evidence, and you didn't read that link.

That article is more about Donald's Black maternal grandmother, Iris, who married a "mixed-race" man, Patrick Finnegan. It also discusses, briefly, that his paternal grandmother, Christina, may be a descendant of an Irish slave owner. But it is not conclusive.