NoVA
this nikka right here...

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
was stuck between scar and magneto, voted magneto but going with scar now

dude turned all the lionesses into a stable of hoes, his reign basically changed the weather into a shyt storm, nikka was ruthless

how everybody voting for freiza with that adolescent voice and feminine mannerisms :scust:. that plus all the Ls he caught :camby:
Think about it. Frieza being feminine (in his 1st form) makes him more sinister cuz he's beating people's asses while having those mannerisms :lolbron:

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Real GOAT villains have no real Ls to speak of

Aizen is a b*stard though. He gets a nod just for being one of the greatest trolls ever.

"Want to take revenge because I killed your girl? :ld: I don't fight bytches like you. Its unfortunate. :mjpls:"
*Dude rushes him and goes ham for a whole episode, finally slips in and stabs Aizen*
"You seem relieved :steviej: What makes you so sure you were fighting me in the first place?:banderas:"
*turns out dude was fighting his girl the whole time, damn near killed her*
":russ::ohlawd::ohlawd: ....now say I'm da gawd :umad:"

Only dude you know to break the 4th wall by stopping someone's theme music. Reached outside of the anime and slapped the DJ.:wow:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
How on earth is that, weird, overly-emotional tranny ass looking Frieza beating Cell?

Cell was the GOAT DBZ villian. Even Goku knew what what time it was when he fought him. Straight up forfeited because he knew Cell was gonna wreck him:stopitslime:

Dude was about to give SSJ2 Gohan that work too, before Vegeta hit him with a cheap shot