O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you guys liked 'Monster' you should check out another Naoki Urasawa manga:
20th century boys

20thcenturyboys01.jpg

This is in my opinion one of the best mangas of 21st century.
And 'Friend' is the GOAT manga villain.

20thCenturyBoy.jpg

It's a must read.
I read the first volune years ago on the strength of reviews but never got any further

Did I fukk up?:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
seeing frieza winning the poll makes me happy:myman:

nikkas talking about bbbut he took L's.. nikka what villain doesnt eventually take the L at the end?:what:

the only canon L's were losing to goku, getting killed by trunks, then the recent movie/saga

cell nor any other dbz villain was nowhere near as ruthless as frieza(you could make an argument for buu but he was a dumbass who wrecked shyt without a conscious because he didnt know anything else whereas frieza was fully aware of what he was doing).. nor does any other dbz villain have as much of a background story

he enslaved a whole race, conquered planets, killed and tortured people for entertainment and genuinely hated happiness... his hell was a fukking playland with teddy bears and flowers:wow:

then he got resurrected and became as strong as a super saiyan god with just 4 months of training:wow: goat villain

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
voted for freeza that nikka just wanted to kill people :yeshrug: Cell had to absorb the 17/18 to become powerfull but freeza was powerfull without any training.

Destroying the planet of saiyans just because of a prophecy, mf killed krillen :usure:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
seeing frieza winning the poll makes me happy:myman:

nikkas talking about bbbut he took L's.. nikka what villain doesnt eventually take the L at the end?:what:

the only canon L's were losing to goku, getting killed by trunks, then the recent movie/saga

cell nor any other dbz villain was nowhere near as ruthless as frieza(you could make an argument for buu but he was a dumbass who wrecked shyt without a conscious because he didnt know anything else whereas frieza was fully aware of what he was doing).. nor does any other dbz villain have as much of a background story

he enslaved a whole race, conquered planets, killed and tortured people for entertainment and genuinely hated happiness... his hell was a fukking playland with teddy bears and flowers:wow:

then he got resurrected and became as strong as a super saiyan god with just 4 months of training:wow: goat villain
I really like Cell but he wasn't really evil. He really just wanted to be perfect and test his strength