It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
5AAhQnv.gif

Aizen da gawd
His swag & troll game was on another level :win:
Aizen was a fukkboi of EPIC proportions.

Chef

All Star
Daps
The Transformers in general have been disrespected and the only ones that had any type of development were Optimus and Bumblebee. Jazz the right hand man get offed like that??? IronHide taken out without a mention?? No Wheeljack?? The transformers were special because they all had different personalites and origins Autobot and Decepticons respectively. The first movie should've started on Cybertron when Optimus was still Orion Pax the librarian and Megatron was still in the gladiator games. Instead Michael Bay gets it:francis::mjcry:

That last one was so bad. A fukking waste of the Dinobots.:shaq2: Prime was still a savage though.:whew:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I voted Frieza to keep it PG but if we going full out :demonic: its gotta be Griffith/Femto from Berserk... and he STILL aint took his L yet :lupe:

EDIT: Frieza aint seeing Griffith OR Dio Brando in terms of purer evil a$$holeness... in fact he's kind of a whiny bytch when he starts getting beat up

A Griffith/Dio team up :wow:

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
went with scar. Dude killed his brother blamed his nephew for it, smacked the shyt out of his sister in law.
was stuck between scar and magneto, voted magneto but going with scar now

dude turned all the lionesses into a stable of hoes, his reign basically changed the weather into a shyt storm, nikka was ruthless

how everybody voting for freiza with that adolescent voice and feminine mannerisms :scust:. that plus all the Ls he caught :camby:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I voted Frieza to keep it PG but if we going full out :demonic: its gotta be Griffith/Femto from Berserk... and he STILL aint took his L yet :lupe:

EDIT: Frieza aint seeing Griffith OR Dio Brando in terms of purer evil a$$holeness... in fact he's kind of a whiny bytch when he starts getting beat up

A Griffith/Dio team up :wow:
Real GOAT villains have no real Ls to speak of

Aizen is a b*stard though. He gets a nod just for being one of the greatest trolls ever.

"Want to take revenge because I killed your girl? :ld: I don't fight bytches like you. Its unfortunate. :mjpls:"
*Dude rushes him and goes ham for a whole episode, finally slips in and stabs Aizen*
"You seem relieved :steviej: What makes you so sure you were fighting me in the first place?:banderas:"
*turns out dude was fighting his girl the whole time, damn near killed her*
":russ::ohlawd::ohlawd: ....now say I'm da gawd :umad:"

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

dude turned all the lionesses into a stable of hoes, his reign basically changed the weather into a shyt storm, nikka was ruthless

how everybody voting for freiza with that adolescent voice and feminine mannerisms :scust:. that plus all the Ls he caught :camby:
Mufasa had #bars too:whew:

"Be king undisputed respected saluted and be seen for the wonder I am"

Be Prepared @ 2:50 on

Nasir level delivery :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NYC

scar was a weasel though with an inferiority complex to boot. was mad mufasa had all the hoez growin up. didn't even have his own seed.:francis:

freeza took a huge L but it literally came at the hand of the most powerful warrior in the known universe, not his punk ass nephew :francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
scar was a weasel though with an inferiority complex to boot. was mad mufasa had all the hoez growin up. didn't even have his own seed.:francis:

freeza took a huge L but it literally came at the hand of the most powerful warrior in the known universe, not his punk ass nephew :francis:
Scar turned the former queen into a thot and had the whole squad eating good on pride rock

That's powerful shyt lets just be real :manny: