Inactive
Daps
I fukkin hate Megatron
Yo its so funny as a kid myself and everyone i knew rooted for Starscream
On some, "one of these days. ONE OF THESE DAYS!!!!!"

:mjlol:

Starscream was that dude

In the first transformers movie he was god tier

No lie his scene here was the best in the entire movie to me. How he came in so fluently to give Ratchet and Ironhide that work and transform in the middle of the street to cause more fukkery was so beautiful brehs :blessed:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Starscream was that dude

No lie his scene here was the best in the entire movie to me. How he came in so fluently to give Ratchet and Ironhide that work and transform in the middle of the street to cause more fukkery was so beautiful brehs :blessed:

My biggest...well one of my biggest complaints about the movies is not enough Starscream

Chef

All Star
Daps
Starscream was that dude

"It's Starscream!:bryan:"

Looking back at it Starscream had some great scenes in Transformers. Him against the F-22 squadron, blowing off Bumblebee's legs, breaking Megatron out.

It bums me out on why we can't get a JJ Abrams or a good director to make a good Transformers flick.:ld:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Dr. Doom or Thanos from Marvel.

The Akatsuki and specifically Itachi. The first time we see him in combat against Kakashi who up to that point was the badass of the series

The way Kakashi was terrified of him had me:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

Then uses one had to distract him with the shuriken and weaves a sign so fast you can't see it:whoo::banderas:

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Z6VGKw.gif

Megatron ain't shyt :mjlol:

nikka a straight up Bully :mjcry:

It was Robot Domestic Abuse:ohhh:. I use to think Starscream was a robot girl due to his high voice and mannerisms.

And the one time Starscream really stood up for himself Megatron/Galvatron killed him:wow:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
"It's Starscream!:bryan:"

Looking back at it Starscream had some great scenes in Transformers. Him against the F-22 squadron, blowing off Bumblebee's legs, breaking Megatron out.

It bums me out on why we can't get a JJ Abrams or a good director to make a good Transformers flick.:ld:

The Transformers in general have been disrespected and the only ones that had any type of development were Optimus and Bumblebee. Jazz the right hand man get offed like that??? IronHide taken out without a mention?? No Wheeljack?? The transformers were special because they all had different personalites and origins Autobot and Decepticons respectively. The first movie should've started on Cybertron when Optimus was still Orion Pax the librarian and Megatron was still in the gladiator games. Instead Michael Bay gets it:francis::mjcry: