Who's the GOAT animated villain?

Who's the GOAT animated villain?

• Total voters

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Frieda can't be picked he gotten served quite a bit in his lifetime. If his only run was the name arc he wouldn't be a hard bad pic....but he really got outclassed even at the end that. It's gotta be Dio or Griffith. Griffith just demonic on all kind of levels..and Dio is naturally even and has been kinda doing this for decades

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Dr. Doom or Thanos from Marvel.

The Akatsuki and specifically Itachi. The first time we see him in combat against Kakashi who up to that point was the badass of the series

The way Kakashi was terrified of him had me:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

Then uses one had to distract him with the shuriken and weaves a sign so fast you can't see it:whoo::banderas:

Might have to go through Naruto again. :wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
don't belong on the list :yeshrug:

he ain't even a top 3 fighting game villain :skip:

He is the goat fight game original villain.
all these new weak ass overpowered fight game villains are based on.

fukk chu mean,.....

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Smh too many Anime cats in here who dont deserve the throne....the obvious answer is...this guy. Before someone comes in and incorrectly mentions how he stacks up to his Gen 1 counterpart he is superior as he actually conquered Cybertron(and that was only the beginning) oh let me count the ways, yeeessss

Steals the Golden disk and goes thru time and space to find earth, check
Survives a hostile Alien(Vok) presence attempting to wipe them out for interfering with Experiment: Earth, dupes primal into stopping them for him and has Primal destroyed in the process (not Machiavellian enough for you:usure:? oh it gets better)
Gets upgraded in said annihilation attempt and learns of the Preds sending an agent to apprehend him.
Studies the disk and learns where we(humans) originate and attempts to wipe us out(he botches it this time but it only wets his whistle for genocide) completely and would have succeeded if not for the treacherous Dinobot:stopitslime:.
Ravage gets there and is boss status...until Megatron shows him the video of G1 Megs telling him to bow down and follow the god:smugdraper:
Gambles it all and says fukk the War, Maximals, Predacons and the goddam time space continuum and shoots Optimus prime Dead in the fukkin face:birdman:
Meets an unkillable supertransformer and forces him to bow down by cutting out half of his spark and holding it hostage:whew:
Steals G1 megatrons spark( again saying Fukk everything else but MY AMBITION) and becomes an unbeatable Dragon:salute:.
Uses his unparalleled scheming, planning, and analytical prowess to find the Nemesis(Decepticon warship) and kill the Supertransformer(Trigerhawk) who was so unfukkwittable that even Primal was like fukk!!! i just got this nikka back!! he was my most powerful soldier!!!:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::damn:
Beats the brakes off Optimal Optimus in their final confrontationhttps while styling on him Quoting biblical scriptures....about himself!!! and would have won.....if not for the Treacherous Dinobot......again:francis: and that's only the half of it......
Remember that taste of genocide i mentioned.....

For domestic north American television.
He is probably the answer.
Like no other domestic aired cartoon on regular channels was seeing him, as far diabolical.
Plus, he was the most well written from a lemme not make the same mistakes and if I do.

Imma rep and handle that.

Only no hope villain, until the last second of defeat villain I wver saw and I was grown when this shyt was out.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Z6VGKw.gif

Megatron ain't shyt :mjlol:

nikka a straight up Bully :mjcry:

Dawg,..he had to do that shyt.
He was into it with a lecherous, traitorous, mutiny making punk of a bot, named starscream.
Plus, had to use starscream as his second in command.
For what reason, I don't know why as they never explained for as far as I know.

Art Barr