WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
OK, if this is the deal with LeBron, he'll gladly take a paycut this summer then since he can't do it anymore, right? Then they can sign more players to pick up the slack.

LeBron gave you 26/8/7 on 55/41/78 splits

How many players in the league are giving you that production?

And you’re talking about Paycut:dahell:

How about these high salaried role players do their jobs?

Dlo making 18 mil a year to score 11 points and shoot 30% from the field

Rui making 17 mil a year to score 7 points

Gabe making 11 mil a year to put in a donut

Denver had 4 different guys contributing from their bench. The Lakers had one

Bron didn’t play well in the second half but to put it all on him is ridiculous.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Everyone is always up for criticism ….except lebron to these dudes. . Even malc is a Bron stan and he calls out him disappearing .

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LeBron gave you 26/8/7 on 55/41/78 splits

How many players in the league are giving you that production?

And you’re talking about Paycut:dahell:

How about these high salaried role players do their jobs?

Dlo making 18 mil a year to score 11 points and shoot 30% from the field

Rui making 17 mil a year to score 7 points

Gabe making 11 mil a year to put in a donut

Denver had 4 different guys contributing from their bench. The Lakers had one

Bron didn’t play well in the second half but to put it all on him is ridiculous.

It’s not that he didn’t play well in the 2nd half, he didn’t play at all. There’s a big difference. I can accept not playing well. I can’t accept quitting

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
They not gonna like this as an occupying force in our fanbase but Kobe ain’t going out quiet against Denver . He gunning especially if he notices the role players are playing like pussies . I want to see Lebron with foot on neck on timing. Have some pride when you put on this jersey :hhh:

AD didn’t let up he was aggressive the whole game and if you look at his numbers compared to Jokic it’s matched production.

fukk all that facilitator bullshyt . We needed him to carry that energy after the shot he made from half court into the second half .

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
10 times wont happen Tuesday
It wont…
Its like when you do free throws and you got to ten free throws and you know its the tenth one in a row and it weighs heavy on ya mind and you let it fly and it just bricks.

This what will happen with the nuggets this Tuesday and then its all downhill from there for them :mjlit:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
10 times wont happen Tuesday
It wont…
Its like when you do free throws and you got to ten free throws and you know its the tenth one in a row and it weighs heavy on ya mind and you let it fly and it just bricks.

This what will happen with the nuggets this Tuesday and then its all downhill from there for them :mjlit:

everything you have said about this series for the last 2 years has been utterly wrong. i'm not fully convinced you're a Laker fan because one thing about Laker fans, we're not delusional when the team is mid. you might be a plant tbh.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
They not gonna like this as an occupying force in our fanbase but Kobe ain’t going out quiet against Denver . He gunning especially if he notices the role players are playing like pussies . I want to see Lebron with foot on neck on timing. Have some pride when you put on this jersey :hhh:

AD didn’t let up he was aggressive the whole game and if you look at his numbers compared to Jokic it’s matched production.

fukk all that facilitator bullshyt . We needed him to carry that energy after the shot he made from half court into the second half .

Kobe’s doing this at 39?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It’s not that he didn’t play well in the 2nd half, he didn’t play at all. There’s a big difference. I can accept not playing well. I can’t accept quitting

Yall always tend to go a step to far.

He didnt quit.

He predictably ran on fumes which I warned Regular P about in the 1st Qrt. 39 year old, playoff game in the altitude. Even the Nuggets played 10 guys in the first half. He had no business playing 32 mins before the 4th.

Bron was bad in the 2nd half. He also set up 6 to 7 open 3s that were missed. His defense was solid.

Yall nikkas get so caught up with Bron stans when just calling out his poor play should be enough.

Edit: And to be clear I dont know if that was a Ham or Bron decision. Bron also deserves blame if he thought he could maintain that pace (playing the entire 3rd, etc)

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He didnt quit.

He predictably ran on fumes which I warned Regular P about in the 1st Qrt. 39 year old, playoff game in the altitude. Even the Nuggets played 10 guys in the first half.

Bron was bad in the 2nd half. He also set up 6 to 7 open 3s that were missed. His defense was solid.

Yall nikkas get so caught up with Bron stans when just calling out his poor play should be enough.

Running out of fumes doesn't mean stop shooting and stop trying. Running out of fumes is what he looked like against NO in the play in when he was bricking every shot in the 4th quarter. I can accept that. It's why I didn't criticize him that game. You're going to honestly say with a straight face that you don't see the difference between those 2 games? He shot his first attempt in the 4th quarter with a min left. You have to go out of your way as LeBron James to not shoot until the last min bro. I'm not going for whatever that excuse is, at all.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

He didnt quit.

He predictably ran on fumes which I warned Regular P about in the 1st Qrt. 39 year old, playoff game in the altitude. Even the Nuggets played 10 guys in the first half. He had no business playing 32 mins before the 4th.

Disagree breh I didn’t see the same aggression he could have drive in more and draw more free throws . We were getting the calls . Look at the free throw difference between us and Denver . Bron should capitalized on that

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
everything you have said about this series for the last 2 years has been utterly wrong. i'm not fully convinced you're a Laker fan because one thing about Laker fans, we're not delusional when the team is mid. you might be a plant tbh.
Now I’m not a true Lakers fan :dead: because I actually want to try to believe that we could win this.
If your boycrush Dlo played better last series we won if he played better last night like he be doing this regular season we win this game.
Lmao shut your fukking mouth you casual score box ass watcher.
Same bytch ass pepsi drinking joe louie eating fukk that was idolizing Jim Buss dumb ass
Redneck Quebecer piece of shyt :umad:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Now that I think about it....What Lebron did made sense......He re-entered the game when the Lakers were down by 15 (96-81)....He probably figured LA wouldn't win the game with the way Denver/Dlo was shooting...So get other players involved and build their confidence........If Lebron goes all out in the 4th and LA loses which was 95% likely, he'd have less in the tank for gm 2........Lebron is looking at the bigger picture.

This is a hit-or-miss league.
3 pt fg:
Lakers 8 for 29
Denver 15 for 42

If LA hits 3-5 more 3's it's a completely different ballgame....Dlo got a ton of open looks.....Austin missed a wide-open 3 at the beginning of the 3rd and KCP came down and made a 3 on the very next possession.....The Lakers need to shoot better, it's that simple.