WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there’s no way people here want Christian wood.

Dude has played his way off EVERY team and he can’t defend. :snoop:

The biggest reason we even made a WCF run was because of team chemistry and y’all want to add a chemistry killer who would be on 1 year contract trying to get paid

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Wood is a locker room head case I don't know if you want him in the locker room without an enforcer.

Bron and AD are not locker room enforcers Schroder was that guy last season.
I’m just keeping it real Bron is not really that much as a vocal leader that’s always been one of his flaws in my opinion.

This is nonsense. Bron screamed at Mario Chalmers on a daily basis. He kept J.R. Smith and Kyrie Irving in line simultaneously for their entire tenures on the Cavs. He held together a Dwight and Rondo team when no one wanted either around them and got a title out of it. Random "locker room cancers" have spent short stints with the team (Michael Beasley, DeMarcus Cousins, Dion Waiters) and while they might not have played much, you didn't hear about any big issues while they were there.

I don't think there'd be any issues with Christian Wood in the locker room. And I think he'd be a fine pickup considering who is available. I just think it's a pipe dream to think y'all will get him for the vet minimum. He's gonna get at least half of the midlevel from somebody.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
These LWO nikkas take this LeBron Kobe shyt to the fukkin grave

Where was Kobe‘s leadership with Smush Parker I could easily point to that shyt

”I’m out and I’m takin Slava Medevenko with me”

:mjlol:

nikkas is insane

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
there’s no way people here want Christian wood.

Dude has played his way off EVERY team and he can’t defend. :snoop:

The biggest reason we even made a WCF run was because of team chemistry and y’all want to add a chemistry killer who would be on 1 year contract trying to get paid

Him playing alongside AD could be dynamic.

He's a career loser. But he's also played on loser franchises. And when he got to Dallas Kidd had some kind of beef with him considering all the metrics said the Mavs were actually better with him on the court

I'd role the dice on him based on talent alone. Dude is 6'11, athletic, can shoot...he has the length and his role wouldn't be nearly as big. Plus it would probably be his last chance to get a bag in the league.

You 100% take a chance on a guy like that considering all the skills that he brings. And if he doesn't he's on a vet min anyway...you cut his ass.

This shyt is really a no brainer :yeshrug:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd definitely roll the dice on Christian Wood. I remember when we got Rui, lots of people were saying he was a bust. Now Rui is a major part of our future, and one of the main reasons we went so far in the playoffs.

I think some of these guys are talented but are playing on loser teams, and don't put 100 percent effort. When you put on the purple and gold and it can change you. And make you a winner.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Him playing alongside AD could be dynamic.

He's a career loser. But he's also played on loser franchises. And when he got to Dallas Kidd had some kind of beef with him considering all the metrics said the Mavs were actually better with him on the court

I'd role the dice on him based on talent alone. Dude is 6'11, athletic, can shoot...he has the length and his role wouldn't be nearly as big. Plus it would probably be his last chance to get a bag in the league.

You 100% take a chance on a guy like that considering all the skills that he brings. And if he doesn't he's on a vet min anyway...you cut his ass.

This shyt is really a no brainer :yeshrug:
Mavs said they wouldn’t sign him at any cost

If it’s a no brainer then why is he still unsigned?

Isn’t it telling that he’s never made the playoffs? Even with Luka? He was crying about coming off the bench even before the season started and Kidd has to address it. He did the same in Houston. Either way he’s not signing here so it’s a waste of time. More likely just resigning Wenyen or Bamba. A big that’s content being 14th man

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is nonsense. Bron screamed at Mario Chalmers on a daily basis. He kept J.R. Smith and Kyrie Irving in line simultaneously for their entire tenures on the Cavs. He held together a Dwight and Rondo team when no one wanted either around them and got a title out of it. Random "locker room cancers" have spent short stints with the team (Michael Beasley, DeMarcus Cousins, Dion Waiters) and while they might not have played much, you didn't hear about any big issues while they were there.

I don't think there'd be any issues with Christian Wood in the locker room. And I think he'd be a fine pickup considering who is available. I just think it's a pipe dream to think y'all will get him for the vet minimum. He's gonna get at least half of the midlevel from somebody.

Nah Lebron has had episodes of terrible passive aggressive body language on the court and in the media and he damn near quit on the team a few times.

2018 Cavs pre trade deadline is a perfect example.

Lebron is my goat but he's not without flaws.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nah Lebron has had episodes of terrible passive aggressive body language on the court and in the media and he damn near quit on the team a few times.

2018 Cavs pre trade deadline is a perfect example.

Lebron is my goat but he's without flaws.

This is a huge goalpost shift from "he's not a vocal leader". And claiming that he "nearly" quit on his team is a ridiculous criticism, considering he clearly didn't quit on the team. I mean you used a Finals year as your example lol.

The Cavs management quit on LeBron in 2018. They traded Kyrie away for a draft pick and an injured midget, then fired the GM rather than make any moves that would make the team a contender. And Bron still had them at 30-22 and in a playoff spot before that trade happened. Hell, the last game before the trade he put up a 37-10-15 performance with a game-saving block followed by the game-winning jumper.

And that was with a starting lineup of IT, JR, TT, and Jae Crowder. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is a huge goalpost shift from "he's not a vocal leader". And claiming that he "nearly" quit on his team is a ridiculous criticism, considering he clearly didn't quit on the team. I mean you used a Finals year as your example lol.

The Cavs management quit on LeBron in 2018. They traded Kyrie away for a draft pick and an injured midget, then fired the GM rather than make any moves that would make the team a contender. And Bron still had them at 30-22 and in a playoff spot before that trade happened. Hell, the last game before the trade he put up a 37-10-15 performance with a game-saving block followed by the game-winning jumper.

And that was with a starting lineup of IT, JR, TT, and Jae Crowder. :mjlol:

You right Bron is the GOAT:ohlawd:

Last edited:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
In here arguing about leadership styles instead of celebrating the great free agency moves. Smh.
This team got to the western conference finals from the play-in tournament with players that hadn't even played a whole season together and GOT BETTER in the offseason. We should be excited not arguing bout leadership styles :russ:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
In here arguing about leadership styles instead of celebrating the great free agency moves. Smh.
This team got to the western conference finals from the play-in tournament with players that hadn't even played a whole season together and GOT BETTER in the offseason. We should be excited not arguing bout leadership styles :russ:

You are right when Bron gets back healthy this team will be nice.

They still need a backup Center and another shooter though in my opinion.

I still think that they will finish top 3 in the West.