WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I agree with you on his positives but he has low bbiq which negates everything positive he brings. He tends to foul a lot and has low rebounding for how stupidly athletic he is. Hopefully with a set role of rebounding and block shots he can put it together.
He probably won't but the dunk highlights will be fun

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
SimonStilesNBA

Lakers owner Jeanie Buss was reportedly the “driving force” behind drafting Jalen Hood-Schifino 17th overall. She prefers to keep the reason for her fondness of the 20-year-old private, but her nickname for him, “the boy with three first names”, is quickly gaining traction.

She found herself another Kuzma type, I guess. :yeshrug:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Lakers found their next roster spot:

Lakers need to roll out a lineup of:

PG: 6'9" Bron
SG: 6'9" Rui
SF: 7'2" Bol
PF: 6'11" AD
C: 7'0" Mo

Hell naw. How exactly does he help this team? He’s still a project 3 years later. He needs to go a team willing to let him make mistakes like the Blazers or Hornets.

The Lakers need to sign Christian Wood. nikka need to stop playing and sign for the vet min. His skillset is perfect for this team.

He’d definitely cash out…..which is the opposite of whatever is happening with him now

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
id be happy with woods and bol.. even mo again..

as far as shooters.. ross still out there.. tj still out there

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Wood is a locker room head case I don't know if you want him in the locker room without an enforcer.

Bron and AD are not locker room enforcers Schroder was that guy last season.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Wood is a locker room head case I don't know if you want him in the locker room without an enforcer.

Bron and AD are not locker room enforcers Schroder was that guy last season.
:why:

Cmon bruh are you serious? Bron is one of the GOAT leaders in history. You know that. He doesn't need to get up in your face he commands more respect than any other player in the league

If Woods can't respond to Bron as his leader then he can't make it in the league period. Not to mention Woods has said multiple times that he idolizes AD and tried to pattern his game after him. LA is a great landing spot for him especially with his rep

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:why:

Cmon bruh are you serious? Bron is one of the GOAT leaders in history. You know that. He doesn't need to get up in your face he commands more respect than any other player in the league

If Woods can't respond to Bron as his leader then he can't make it in the league period. Not to mention Woods has said multiple times that he idolizes AD and tried to pattern his game after him. LA is a great landing spot for him especially with his rep

I’m just keeping it real Bron is not really that much as a vocal leader that’s always been one of his flaws in my opinion.