WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree max should be getting mins over cam, but ham will skip over him just like any other coach when it comes to young players.

I personally want cam to do well he has the tools but no motor or drive to be consistent.

I can see Rob asking Ham to chill on playing Max considering Max is a RFA next summer like Reaves was. Rob gives out these contracts to draftees that seem beneficial for the Lakers but he ends up getting finessed two years down the road. He was on some demon time shyt with Reaves this summer.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I can see Rob asking Ham to chill on playing Max considering Max is a RFA next summer like Reaves was. Rob gives out these contracts to draftees that seem beneficial for the Lakers but he ends up getting finessed two years down the road. He was on some demon time shyt with Reaves this summer.
He keeps signing them to 2 year deals instead of 3. Makes no sense.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
2 minutes into summer league and you can see max christie has improved in his handles and his body is more nba ready which shows his commitment to improvement and knowing he has a shot to get in this year. Rob should want to see what he has in christie and put a marching order to darvin to play him. I like reaves as much as anyone on this team but he isnt worth 25+ mil a season so his contract being around this price is fair to me. For once i have no issue with how rob has done outside of hayes who i think is a bum.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
2 minutes into summer league and you can see max christie has improved in his handles and his body is more nba ready which shows his commitment to improvement and knowing he has a shot to get in this year. Rob should want to see what he has in christie and put a marching order to darvin to play him. I like reaves as much as anyone on this team but he isnt worth 25+ mil a season so his contract being around this price is fair to me. For once i have no issue with how rob has done outside of hayes who i think is a bum.

Hayes has shown flashes. Dude is super athletic and a crazy lob threat and he can move his feet well for a big.

I agree with you on everything else.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Castleton is obviously way better than the starting Center. He just needs to clean up his fouling.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Hayes has shown flashes. Dude is super athletic and a crazy lob threat and he can move his feet well for a big.

I agree with you on everything else.
I agree with you on his positives but he has low bbiq which negates everything positive he brings. He tends to foul a lot and has low rebounding for how stupidly athletic he is. Hopefully with a set role of rebounding and block shots he can put it together.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would have done that deal. I think he's a really good backup big. :yeshrug:
For most teams it would’ve been a good deal but for Houston they needed a defensive big. He’s not a rim protector. He definitely can’t guard Jokic. The contract is nice but I’d rather traded for a Capela…