WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What potential? Reddish hasn’t shot well on any level dating back to his elite Adidas and Nike amateur camps as a high schooler.

I don’t even know where this reputation he has comes from.

U can only hope he eats in transition where he’s good with his scoops and elongated euros, can hit a league average of his triples, and play hyper focused D while he’s on the court and forces TO’s. His motor is trash and if not reigned in can take some stupid ass shots very inconsistent player. He doesn’t have a good feel for the game and his skills and athleticism are completely overrated, dude is lucky he has elite physical profile/measurables if not he’d be out the league by now.

To be fair people questioned Rui's feel for the game and Phil Handy got him in the film room and it helped tremendously.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
To be fair people questioned Rui's fill for the game and Phil Handy got him in the film room and it helped tremendously.
Cam is worse…I like Rui don’t know what the hell got into son from 3 in the playoffs he couldn’t miss.

Not sure what he signed for but losing Lonnie is an L

Mars

Superstar
Daps
The Lakers added talent/potential, but I still don't see a reliable shooter or big........Vincent is a career 40/34 shooter.....I would have preferred S. Curry who's a career 48/44 shooter.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Folks, Cam will be a bench warmer in LA :mjlol: Never been a reliable shooter, he's just getting signed because of the so called big potential he had. Hoping he might be useful on a team with veterans.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The Lakers added talent/potential, but I still don't see a reliable shooter or big........Vincent is a career 40/34 shooter.....I would have preferred S. Curry who's a career 48/44 shooter.
Reddish is trash

Taurean Prince is also trash

And Vincent is getting gassed off Miami’s playoff run and isn’t going to bring Shro’s full court defense he’s an alright pick up/replacement as always though people need to stop overreacting off short sample size of games straight gassing players

The best part of y’all off-season is Rui and Reaves returning

Oh, and Jaxson Hayes is also trash

Last edited:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Reddish is trash

And Vincent is getting gassed off Miami’s playoff run and isn’t going to bring Shro’s full court defense he’s an alright pick up/replacement as always though people need to stop overreacting off short sample size of games straight gassing players

Jaxson Hayes is a Bamba/Jones replacement

Prince is a TBJ replacement

Vincent is a DS replacement

Vincent is a better playoff performer than DS, he simply is.. like DS a ton but he underperformed consistently.

TBJ and Bamba weren't getting any run in the playoffs.. Prince can be a legit rotational player in the playoffs. Hayes you can see what he can do in the regular season and maybe he gives you 8-10 playoff min to help AD

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Reddish is trash

I agree with everything you said. Every off season it's the same story with these Laker fans. Praise the job that Rob Pelinka did. Then when the season starts they realize all the players we signed were actually garbage. He is getting praised for the free agents signings. But the best free agents we signed were actually already on the roster. I don't get the Cam Reddish signing at all. He is a waste of a roster spot. Why not try and get Gordon for the vet minimum instead? None of signings addressed our major problem. THREE POINT SHOOTING. We literally added no shooters to the roster.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I agree with everything you said. Every off season it's the same story with these Laker fans. Praise the job that Rob Pelinka did. Then when the season starts they realize all the players we signed were actually garbage. He is getting praised for the free agents signings. But the best free agents we signed were actually already on the roster. I don't get the Cam Reddish signing at all. He is a waste of a roster spot. Why not try and get Gordon for the vet minimum instead? None of signings addressed our major problem. THREE POINT SHOOTING. We literally added no shooters to the roster.

Hopefully they bring back Beasley. But Prince is a good shooter as well.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Because the Lakers obviously think they can fix Cam Reddish. Their front office is big on him. They've been trying to get him since he was drafted. To be fair you're right, this is is his last shot. If he doesn't show something on this Lakers team then he'll be out the league soon. It is what it is. I think he'll prove a lot of doubters wrong this season but it's all on him to improve. He's gotta watch a lot of film and study the game. That's his main weakness besides his motor. Hopefully playing with high iq players like Lebron and Reaves (and Vando on the defensive end) he'll pick up a thing or two. This is gonna be an exciting season to watch so many unknown variables

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Reddish is trash

Schroeder was getting passed around before he signed for a minimum last season. He was good for the most part but possesses too many flaws that killed his usefulness in the playoffs. Too small, mediocre playmaker, can't shoot with a slow ass release, and he needs the ball to be effective. Replacing him with Vincent was a brilliant move. Vincent is more versatile on both ends and has demonstrated the ability to shoot. He takes a lot of pull-up threes that lowers his percentage but he shot 38% from three in the playoffs and 37% from three in the 2021-2022 season, both on 5+ attempts. He's gonna get easier shots on this team.

Last edited: