WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Phil handy can get the best out of

Vando
Cam
Jaxson

You gonna have to rip up his contract and give him triple

:damn:

Cam so damn smooth with it

I just don’t understand it with him

Is it his motor?

Same thing was up with Wiggins but he shook out of it

:whew:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
F0AUcaIaUAAVuzb

Hope JHS is a Baller, but again idk how you look at this roster and think add/project another guard in the lineup instead of a forward.
Whitmore would have been ideal to have behind LeBron. Especially since Bron is going to miss or needs to miss 15 to 20+ games in the regular season.

However, again maybe Rob knew with Ham he'll be deciding between Whitmore or Rui some nights.

Its possible they see JHS as the "SF" in a 3 guard lineup as well.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
My hope for Cam Reddish. He's the reverse Lakers shooting jinx. He wont forget it...cause he's never really had it. He finally lives up to his shooting potential.

Prince seems like more of a winning player. However, truth be told Im rooting for Max Christie and JHS to challenge for those spots as well.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Glad we kept Russel

I think a pre season and full year run will make a big difference for him
All we need him to do is be good in the regular season. If he chokes in the post season again we can play Vincent. It isn't like when it was between him and Schroeder at the 1 and we had to watch both of them get cooked on defense. The team has depth now finally

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
If they could just find a decent movement shooter this team would have some really good rotational versatility and they should be much better to start the season than they were last year since they’re coming into camp with an actual team and not a bunch of vet mins

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

Vando
Cam
Jaxson

Is it his motor?

When you pick up those project types, you just hope that 1 of them hits. And honestly I hope it's Hayes.

An athletic rim running big who can affect shots at the rim is much needed

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Vando
Cam
Jaxson

Is it his motor?

That nikka is trash

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
My hope for Cam Reddish. He's the reverse Lakers shooting jinx. He wont forget it...cause he's never really had it. He finally lives up to his shooting potential.
What potential? Reddish hasn’t shot well on any level dating back to his elite Adidas and Nike amateur camps as a high schooler.

I don’t even know where this reputation he has comes from.

U can only hope he eats in transition where he’s good with his scoops and elongated euros, can hit a league average of his triples, and play hyper focused D while he’s on the court and forces TO’s. His motor is trash and if not reigned in can take some stupid ass shots very inconsistent player. He doesn’t have a good feel for the game and his skills and athleticism are completely overrated, dude is lucky he has elite physical profile/measurables if not he’d be out the league by now.

Last edited: