WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reddish is trash

Taurean Prince is also trash

And Vincent is getting gassed off Miami’s playoff run and isn’t going to bring Shro’s full court defense he’s an alright pick up/replacement as always though people need to stop overreacting off short sample size of games straight gassing players

The best part of y’all off-season is Rui and Reaves returning

Oh, and Jaxson Hayes is also trash

100% facts :mjlol: was just telling my boy last night besides Rui and Reaves it's all trash

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Reddish is trash

Taurean Prince is also trash

And Vincent is getting gassed off Miami’s playoff run and isn’t going to bring Shro’s full court defense he’s an alright pick up/replacement as always though people need to stop overreacting off short sample size of games straight gassing players

The best part of y’all off-season is Rui and Reaves returning

Oh, and Jaxson Hayes is also trash
Vincent with bron on the floor is going to be pretty good

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Vincent with bron on the floor is going to be pretty good
He’s a alright pick up he’s an upgrade in certain regards over Dennis.

I just don’t like the slobbing he’s been getting. This tendency of overreacting to heavily circumstantial matchup dependent series that end up being handful of games is insane to me.

Vincent now has this reputation as a playoff performer when the year prior he had 38/30/95 splits through Miami’s three playoff rounds. :skip:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Damn the Suns got Eric Gordon they killed it this offseason with the vet minimums.

Why these nikkas ain’t trying to play with Bron man:sadcam:

Eric Gordon would have had a much bigger role on the Lakers. Bron would have got him 7-9 attempts a game.

How is he gonna he shots on a team full of scorers? They ain’t even have a point guard over there…

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why these nikkas ain’t trying to play with Bron man:sadcam:

Eric Gordon would have had a much bigger role on the Lakers. Bron would have got him 7-9 attempts a game.

How is he gonna he shots on a team full of scorers? They ain’t even have a point guard over there…
promised him a bigger role

dlo gonna eat alot of 2 guard mins and cam can play there too with AR ....its not alot of mins there

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
He’s a alright pick up he’s an upgrade in certain regards over Dennis.

I just don’t like the slobbing he’s been getting. This tendency of overreacting to heavily circumstantial matchup dependent series that end up being handful of games is insane to me.

Vincent now has this reputation as a playoff performer when the year prior he had 38/30/95 splits through Miami’s three playoff rounds. :skip:
Doesn't matter who the Lakers signed. The fanbase will over hype any scrub. Then wanting those same players that they praised Pelinka for signing to be traded or Waived. Happens every year without fail.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
promised him a bigger role

dlo gonna eat alot of 2 guard mins and cam can play there too with AR ....its not alot of mins there

How is he getting a bigger role with 3 25ppg scorers on the team? Even the point guard is shoot first. Book and Beal are decent playmakers but they are pure bucket getters at the end of the day

He passed up playing on a team with no shooters with one of the greatest playmakers of all time who would be looking for him almost everytime down the court. Hell AR as a playmaker >>> anyone on the Suns right now.

These nikkas confuse me. He’d eat so much more down here

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is he getting a bigger role with 3 25ppg scorers on the team? Even the point guard is shoot first. Book and Beal are decent playmakers but they are pure bucket getters at the end of the day

He passed up playing on a team with no shooters with one of the greatest playmakers of all time who would be looking for him almost everytime down the court. Hell AR as a playmaker >>> anyone on the Suns right now.

These nikkas confuse me. He’d eat so much more down here
i feel you

but thats what i think happened