WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Vincent is better than DS, and Prince is better than TBJ

Do you even watch basketball?
:russell:Yeah okay and you’ll be the main nikka crying about these same players when they play like trash in the playoffs

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Why these nikkas ain’t trying to play with Bron man:sadcam:

Eric Gordon would have had a much bigger role on the Lakers. Bron would have got him 7-9 attempts a game.

How is he gonna he shots on a team full of scorers? They ain’t even have a point guard over there…

Eric Gordon ain’t tryna come here and get blamed for everything.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of you guys hate Pelinka so much that you guys will do anything to not give him credit. Isn’t it telling that we’re universally getting praised except here?

Rob drove down the price of Reaves. He traded 3 2nd round picks for Rui who was a big contributor and now part of our future. You guys wanted a rim running big who can block shots, he got Hayes. He got Gabe Vincent below his market value. You guys wanted 3 and D, he got Prince who is pretty solid. Max Struss just got 14M a year and u guys ask why we can’t get a shooter. If we got Struss, you guys would say he can’t shoot and point out his finals stats. You guys want Cam Johnson without Cam Johnson money. :heh:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
:russell:Yeah okay and you’ll be the main nikka crying about these same players when they play like trash in the playoffs
Well I mean Bamba, TBJ, and Beasley were so trash they couldn't see the floor so why TF wouldn't we wanna upgrade to get players who can actually get playoff minutes?

I'm confused by your point here

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Some of you guys hate Pelinka so much that you guys will do anything to not give him credit. Isn’t it telling that we’re universally getting praised except here?

Rob drove down the price of Reaves. He traded 3 2nd round picks for Rui who was a big contributor and now part of our future. You guys wanted a rim running big who can block shots, he got Hayes. He got Gabe Vincent below his market value. You guys wanted 3 and D, he got Prince who is pretty solid. Max Struss just got 14M a year and u guys ask why we can’t get a shooter. If we got Struss, you guys would say he can’t shoot and point out his finals stats. You guys want Cam Johnson without Cam Johnson money. :heh:
Everyone was praising his moves in the 2021 offseason and look how that turned out.

Literally every move he made backfired. :dead:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone was praising his moves in the 2021 offseason and look how that turned out.

if you expect every GM to bat perfect then that's on you, not him.

You have literally never praised anything he does but will scream at the top of your lungs about his bad moves from 2 years ago. Hindsight is 20/20, maybe you didn't like that montrezl move but do you have any evidence that you were against it? He signed the 6th man of the year for the MLE, from what I recall, it was a move that people were actively asking the NBA to investigate Klutch for tampering and trying to funnel talent to the Lakers. A lot of people loved that move.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

I agree but this free agent class was weak.

Beside Gabe the only other players that were in the 11-13 million range were Schroder, Donte, and Coby White.

There was not really many good options.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
its clear pelinka was looking for length and athleticism. lakers goin to be doubling down on defense and transition.. hopefully we improve our transition defense.. but in the halfcourt? whose scoring on

ar
cam
vando
hayes
ad

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
if you expect every GM to bat perfect then that's on you, not him.

You have literally never praised anything he does but will scream at the top of your lungs about his bad moves from 2 years ago. Hindsight is 20/20, maybe you didn't like that montrezl move but do you have any evidence that you were against it? He signed the 6th man of the year for the MLE, from what I recall, it was a move that people were actively asking the NBA to investigate Klutch for tampering and trying to funnel talent to the Lakers. A lot of people loved that move.
He gets credit for Rui but that's about it from me.

I would have been okay with the Montrell move if he didn't lose both Dwight and McGee. We missed their defensive presence. And Montrezl got exposed something serious in his post season run with the Clips.

Pelinka got praise from me for the free agents he signed in 2019. That was the only off-season where he looked elite. Then the very next offseason he undid all the good work he put in by dismantling a proven championsip squad.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
its clear pelinka was looking for length and athleticism. lakers goin to be doubling down on defense and transition.. hopefully we improve our transition defense.. but in the halfcourt? whose scoring on

ar
cam
vando
hayes
ad

I doubt we ever see this lineup lol.

But I agree Hayes has plenty of faults but he runs hard in the open floor and he has a high motor on defense.

I'm not expecting anything from Cam but maybe we get pleasantly surprised.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
LA looked like they were gonna repeat in 2020-21 until LeBron and AD went down. They were an improved version of the title team. What fukked them up was the injuries and then the fukking Drummond signing and promising him starter minutes, which completely destroyed their chemistry.

Trez was AWESOME that season until Drum got there. It's revisionist history that he was a trash signing. Gasol was a rock in the middle that gave them spacing and he was great defensively. They listened to LeBron and AD beg for Drummond, forced Vogel to start him and sabotaged the season.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Eric Gordon ain’t tryna come here and get blamed for everything.

Or he coulda held his nuts and came and played on the big stage:unimpressed:

Malik Monk didn’t catch any heat and he was apart of one of the most disastrous seasons in history

Why? Cause he was hooping. As long as you ball out you got nothing to worry about

Gordon would have had a much better chance getting another bag in LA. He’d def have a bigger role with the Lakers

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
LA looked like they were gonna repeat in 2020-21 until LeBron and AD went down. They were an improved version of the title team. What fukked them up was the injuries and then the fukking Drummond signing and promising him starter minutes, which completely destroyed their chemistry.

Trez was AWESOME that season until Drum got there. It's revisionist history that he was a trash signing. Gasol was a rock in the middle that gave them spacing and he was great defensively. They listened to LeBron and AD beg for Drummond, forced Vogel to start him and sabotaged the season.
I'd say that was again the Brooklyn Big 3 influence. It seemed like he was going there or the Clippers. High key Drum got a lot of blame for never really playing with Bron or AD for most his time here.

Again another bad signing. But the logic was sound cause all the Nets needed was a legit big and they were tired of the Clippers stealing guys they wanted.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or he coulda held his nuts and came and played on the big stage:unimpressed:

Malik Monk didn’t catch any heat and he was apart of one of the most disastrous seasons in history

Why? Cause he was hooping. As long as you ball out you got nothing to worry about

Gordon would have had a much better chance getting another bag in LA. He’d def have a bigger role with the Lakers
This is a blatant lie :francis: