WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
which bigs available??

im down to try mo again.. even start him next to AD early.. but we def need a dude that shoot and block shots.

Mason Plumblee
Bismack Biyombo
Willie Cauley-Stein
Robin Lopez
Nerlens Noel
Willy Hernangomez
Dewayne Dedmon
Serge Ibaka

Has anyone signed any of those guys yet? I don't feel interested enough to look every one up.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Mason Plumblee
Bismack Biyombo
Willie Cauley-Stein
Robin Lopez
Nerlens Noel
Willy Hernangomez
Dewayne Dedmon
Serge Ibaka

Has anyone signed any of those guys yet? I don't feel interested enough to look every one up.
Plumlee is the best option but would be shocked if he doesn't return to Clippers. They like him even more than Zubac.

Willy Hernangomez is a guy I would look at, big body that has had some success vs Jokic. Can give you a double/double, terrible defender overall but for a backup he would be the best big you can get at this stage, can rebound and give you some postups.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Plumlee is the best option but would be shocked if he doesn't return to Clippers. They like him even more than Zubac.

Willy Hernangomez is a guy I would look at, big body that has had some success vs Jokic. Can give you a double/double, terrible defender overall but for a backup he would be the best big you can get at this stage, can rebound and give you some postups.

I had him on my GOAT franchise 2K roster as some scrub bench player that got blessed with rings. :skip:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Not only that, but he's getting paid more than the minimum no matter where he goes.

I would take Robin Lopez.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
is dedmon washed? serge is def washed.

byombo tries to block everything which is like lol but thats all he does..

willie? hes still kinda young..

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Indiana got me heated with how they constantly be trying to fukk the Lakers over

first it was demanding those 2 picks for Hield and Turner

Then they refuse to make a deal this offseason for Hield even though Hield desperately wants to come and the Lakers desperately need shooting and he’s an expiring and the Pacers know they ain’t gonna resign him

then it was swooping in at the last min to throw a bag at Bruce brown…forcing the lakers to turn around and sign Gabe fukking Vincent

The fukk wrong with these bama nikkas:gucci:

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Indiana got me heated with how they constantly be trying to fukk the Lakers over

first it was demanding those 2 picks for Hield and Turner

Then they refuse to make a deal this offseason for Hield even though Hield desperately wants to come and the Lakers desperately need shooting and he’s an expiring and the Pacers know they ain’t gonna resign him

then it was swooping in at the last min to throw a bag at Bruce brown…forcing the lakers to turn around and sign Gabe fukking Vincent

The fukk wrong with these bama nikkas:gucci:

Their franchise hates LeBron.

Their franchise is run by Bird who has an advisory role there and he will not help the Lakers. Carlisle has been Birds best friend since the early 80’s when they played together at the Celtics. Bird gave Carlisle his first senior assistant role, and when Bird resigned as Pacers coach, he lobbied for Carlisle to get the job. Bird is also the man who got Carlisle back to the Pacers for his current stint.

In short, Bird and Bron is why the Pacers won’t do deals with the Lakers.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
pelinkaamen2.gif