WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The Lakers need another center but they can't pass up on bringing back Malik Beasley on a cheap deal.

They definitely need his shooting.

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You didn't answer the question. How many Laker draft picks in the last 35 drafts have become starters on Laker title teams?

Andrew Bynum
Derrick Fisher
And I count Kobe even if he was a draft day deal.

I see yall back in the playoffs but yall gonna have that 3 head monster in PHX waiting for yall

Ain’t nobody scared of them :laff:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I know how you jokers felt when Lebron came over and your got rid of all the picks away from that rebuild(Ingram, Kuzma, Ball, and Hart; I think Randle left before Lebron)…. :mjcry: Been a hell of a weekend:francis:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Daym, knew this boy was cool from that Summer League game winner last year.

Got that 2 way C Colin Castleton with them too. Props.

This is his agent Aaron Riley

maxresdefault.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Andrew Bynum
Derrick Fisher
And I count Kobe even if he was a draft day deal.

I'm mixed on whether Kobe counts. You could say he counts in one respect because they saw his potential from draft day. You could say he doesn't count in another respect because they didn't get him by saving up draft picks, they just traded a vet for him because he was available. If someone in the 2026 draft refuses to play for anyone other than the Lakers, then sure, they could toss the team D-Lo or whoever then too regardless of how many draft picks they've traded away.

Either way, it's a wild low number. 90% of starters in the last 5 Laker title teams were acquired through trades, not by saving draft picks.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
The Lakers need another center but they can't pass up on bringing back Malik Beasley on a cheap deal.

They definitely need his shooting.
What!? I dont get your obsession with players who barely played and didnt play up to par. We do not need another shytty fukkin guard who cant hit his shots and is unplayable more than a backup center. Idgaf what his contract would be. We dont need anything related to Beasley