WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Looking at the standings you're really hoping for a Kings then Pelicans matchup thru the play-in. If things lineup wrong you might get the Suns or Mavericks for a playoff spot :huhldup:

Warriors seems like they're really gelling and might climb to the 5/6 spot

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Ngl, it’s super ironic that typically delusional Laker stans are the realistic ones and Bron stans have become the blind homers. :skip:
I feel like this forum has a reading comprehension problem.

The vast majority of people have stated that Nuggets are the better team, best team in the West. No one wants to face the Nuggets. Not one team, they all matchup pretty poorly

The best matchups against the Nuggets are probably the Lakers and Clippers.. that doesn't mean they are going to win the games, it just means the Nuggets would probably rather face any other team than those 2 if they had to pick because on paper both teams can provide something no other teams in the West can

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The vast majority of people have stated that Nuggets are the better team, best team in the West. No one wants to face the Nuggets. Not one team, they all matchup pretty poorly

The best matchups against the Nuggets are probably the Lakers and Clippers.. that doesn't mean they are going to win the games, it just means the Nuggets would probably rather face any other team than those 2 if they had to pick because on paper both teams can provide something no other teams in the West can
Dawg there’s like a dozen quotes from the nuggets players themselves laughing at us and saying they didn’t take us serious

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lakers haven't beaten the Nuggets in over 2 years. But keep playing a homer.

And? Look how long it took for us to take the season crown from the Clippers :martin:

Nikka don’t tag me in some shyt and then when I respond, go to some other shyt.

Your monkey ass came in here with the excuses for when we beat the Clippers, Celtics, Knicks and Pelicans, but then you refuse to see the flaw in your argument with the Nuggets.

This you

1st win the Harden trade wasn't made as yet. - 5 point OT win

2nd win Kawhi didn't play in the final 6 minutes - 3 point win

3rd win they were without Paul and Zubac. - 4 point win

It's not like we blew them out either. We barely won those 3 games.
KCP one of the 15 best role players in the NBA didn't play either

Nikka got all the excuses in the world for other teams, but when the Lakers (who have literally been dealing with injuries, bad coaching, and inconsistent lineups all year) win a game vs a playoff opponent, it's "wELL tHis tEaM diDn't hAve tHis gUy" and "wE bAReLy beAt thEm"

If context and nuance matters for when we beat those playoff teams, it has to matter vs the Nuggets.

For the last time:

THE NUGGETS HAVE YET TO FACE A HEALTHY LAKER TEAM AND EVEN THEN, THEY BARELY WIN.

Stop tagging me in dumb shyt nikka. You dap fishing the dumbest posters on this board is getting old.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

:dwillhuh:

Breh, how can we be the best matchup if we’ve lost seven straight to them? :wtf: