WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AD has been great this year.. I can't be slandering AD for this game after the performances that he has put up all year.

You haven't been watching the other Western Conference teams, because besides MN they are all not very big and smaller than LA. Besides Gobert and KAT are terrible matchups against Jokic.

Anyone in the West's best bet is to not play the Nuggets, but the Lakers have probably the best shot against them. To me it's either LA or the the Clippers as the best to knock off Denver.

dawg I don't know what to tell you bro. I mean there's a fine line between optimism and delusion. if we have the best shot against denver then the nuggets might as well size up their championship rings again. if nuggets had to pick who they rather face in the western conference playoffs, theyre choosing us every single time.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
It's the opposite, Lakers size wize do not match up well with Nuggets. MPJ, Jokic, and Gordon gives Lakers problems when it comes to rebounding and scoring. Jokic is too big for AD, MPJ can shoot over our guards with ease, and Gordon can bully his way for rebounds and points. It's a very bad matchup. In order for Lakers to even have a chance would be generational offensivr performances from both Bron and AD at the same time and Ham to be better with rotations. Lakers defense not stopping this Nuggets team at all.

Timberwolves would be the best matchup for Nuggets imo.
Gobert and KAT against Jokic would not be good for them. Gobert's defensive numbers plummet in the playoffs, he's not the same player.

Denver's size overwhelms everyone, but the Lakers are the best team to handle them compared to anyone else. Thunder, Warriors, Suns, Mavs, Pelicans are all too small for Denver.

Nahh the Lakers had a chance even this game but MPJ literally didn't miss a shot the entire game, and Darvin's roster choices late.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
dawg I don't know what to tell you bro. I mean there's a fine line between optimism and delusion. if we have the best shot against denver then the nuggets might as well size up their championship rings again. if nuggets had to pick who they rather face in the western conference playoffs, theyre choosing us every single time.
I mean...... they are literally the favorites for a reason there homie lol

They are the defending champs FOR A REASON. They are the prohibitive favorites out for the West FOR A REASON lol. The whole argument is, who has the capabilities to knock them off in a 7 game series.

So far from this year, no team seems like they can.. but the Lakers and Clippers provide the more difficult matchups on paper

Nuggets would rather face the Warriors, Suns, Thunder, Pelicans, and probably Mavs before choosing the Lakers

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I love Jason Timpf man. He is the only person in the media outside of Nick Wright who openly calls out Pelinka for being one of the worst gms in basketball.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It's the opposite, Lakers size wize do not match up well with Nuggets. MPJ, Jokic, and Gordon gives Lakers problems when it comes to rebounding and scoring. Jokic is too big for AD, MPJ can shoot over our guards with ease, and Gordon can bully his way for rebounds and points. It's a very bad matchup. In order for Lakers to even have a chance would be generational offensivr performances from both Bron and AD at the same time and Ham to be better with rotations. Lakers defense not stopping this Nuggets team at all.

Timberwolves would be the best matchup for Nuggets imo.
That's why Ham benching DLo for Cam in the fourth was utter madness. LA's only chance is to outscore them because Denver gets the shot they want regardless of who LA has out there. Ride your best five and hope for the best.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I mean...... they are literally the favorites for a reason there homie lol

They are the defending champs FOR A REASON. They are the prohibitive favorites out for the West FOR A REASON lol. The whole argument is, who has the capabilities to knock them off in a 7 game series.

So far from this year, no team seems like they can.. but the Lakers and Clippers provide the more difficult matchups on paper

Nuggets would rather face the Warriors, Suns, Thunder, Pelicans, and probably Mavs before choosing the Lakers
Look at this clown shyt :mjlol:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Look at this clown shyt :mjlol:
Provide basketball insight there kid

Everyone in the West is looking up at the Nuggets as they are the favorites, they have the best starting 5 in the West with the best player in the NBA.. Pelicans are one of the worst clutch teams in the NBA, Warriors are too small, Thunder are too small, Suns are injured and can't stay healthy, Mavs are improved but still too small, Kings don't play defense.... The only teams left are the Clippers and LA

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who would complain about DLO/Reaves being in together when that was the startling lineup, and they was playing great together? :dahell:

I could understand if Cam was playing great or Vando was playing, but this game particular makes no sense as to why he was not in. Reddish did not move the needle enough to warrant him being in the 4th quarter over Dlo.

Ham is one of the reasons why they lost.
I’ve seen it countless times all season. Posters complain having them together drops our defense. Ham adjust & puts on a defender & people cry about no offense

He literally can’t win because y’all need someone to blame. There is probably not one loss y’all don’t put on Ham

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve seen it countless times all season. Posters complain having them together drops our defense. Ham adjust & puts on a defender & people cry about no offense

He literally can’t win because y’all need someone to blame. n there is probably not one loss y’all don’t put on Ham

this is facts.

as much blame ham gets, a lot of blame should go to AD. his regression offensively and him not taking that franchise player leap is a big reason why we're in this position.

AD was supposed to be in the Giannis talks for best big and at one point was supposed to be in talks for best player. all he is a PNR merchant and lob threat.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

He literally can’t win because y’all need someone to blame. There is probably not one loss y’all don’t put on Ham
Lakers have been on this big push the past 13+ games due to their offense. They've essentially turned into an average/below average defense, with a great offense.

Lakers made their decision to go this route by keeping DLO. Vando and Gabe aren't coming back anytime soon, and you decide to go to Cam Reddish who just came back from injury a couple games ago and doesn't look 100%??

If you watched the highlights, Murray was literally standing there on defense not even looking at Reddish. If Cam is lighting it up from 3, or putting the clamps on Murray... fine put him in and live with the results.

He hit 1 shot, and was getting cooked.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lakers have been on this big push the past 13+ games due to their offense. They've essentially turned into an average/below average defense, with a great offense.

Lakers made their decision to go this route by keeping DLO. Vando and Gabe aren't coming back anytime soon, and you decide to go to Cam Reddish who just came back from injury a couple games ago and doesn't look 100%??

If you watched the highlights, Murray was literally standing there on defense not even looking at Reddish. If Cam is lighting it up from 3, or putting the clamps on Murray... fine put him in and live with the results.

He hit 1 shot, and was getting cooked.
As I said the same thing will happen next loss. Blame Ham

Same thing that’s happened every other loss like clockwork. Team has a lot of flaws. The fact they got that dog in them only makes your fake sense of hope worse. Team isn’t a contender it is what it is.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is what bruce brown said on a podcast

"Phoenix was our 'toughest' series, but I would say honestly, our toughest series was … Minnesota … I just, I don’t know. It was just always like that. They just had…I don’t know.

on the lakers:

"Yeah, but it never felt like we were going to lose, any game. Even when they went on their little run, Austin Reaves was hitting threes; it never felt like 'Oh we about to lose.'"

they 100% don't take this team serious. they shouldn't. how can anyone actually think we have a chance against them when we can't beat them and they don't see us as a threat. u watch them play against other western conference teams and they actually play a lot harder from start to finish.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
As I said the same thing will happen next loss. Blame Ham

Same thing that’s happened every other loss like clockwork. Team has a lot of flaws. The fact they got that dog in them only makes your fake sense of hope worse. Team isn’t a contender it is what it is.
Are you under the assumption that Ham doesn't deserve blame for some of these losses?

I get it that he has a tough job with balancing the rotation/timeouts... but that's the job. we criticize players for missing shots/rotations/defensive issues, etc. The same accountability should be the same for coaching. And with Darvin it's not like he's messing up the small things... he fukn up the BIG chit when it comes to rotations, lineup issues, defensive scheme, timeout management.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps

I call things how I see it. Ham rotations and adjustments are reasons as to why Lakers lose a lot. I would never say they are the only reason though, but some games were winnable down the stretch that they lost due to a bad adjustment.

Another big thing all season is Lakers leaving players from every team open on the three. They are ranked third in most threes allowed. That is a Darvin Ham defensive plan and a combination of miscommunication too. As I said before he got that from the Bucks when he was under Coach Bud.