WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ngl, it’s super ironic that typically delusional Laker stans are the realistic ones and Bron stans have become the blind homers. :skip:

If you were in the thread more, you'd see how this is a ridiculous position.

I've been saying that we haven't seen the team healthy, and that because we've basically been playing the Nuggs with one arm behind our backs (sometimes two) and they've BARELY been beating us, that I'm not afraid of them.

That's it.

This has zero to do with "homerism" or any weird ass talking point known trolls and anti-Lakers posters like Cantstopbeingabytch come up with.

I'm literally stating facts, and yet I'm the "homer". Y'all nikkas wilding up in here.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ngl, it’s super ironic that typically delusional Laker stans are the realistic ones and Bron stans have become the blind homers. :skip:

I don't personally understand the appeal though. Like what do you gain other than heartbreak when we eventually get our ass beat by the Nuggets? I remember saying before the series last year that we had no chance so us losing to them was expected and I was like :manny: we just lost to a better team. We have 0 and I mean 0 advantage against them. They have a better coach, best player, better guards, better bench, shoot better, etc.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I don't personally understand the appeal though. Like what do you gain other than heartbreak when we eventually get our ass beat by the Nuggets? I remember saying before the series last year that we had no chance so us losing to them was expected and I was like :manny: we just lost to a better team. We have 0 and I mean 0 advantage against them. They have a better coach, best player, better guards, better bench, shoot better, etc.

Breh, I’d love nothing more than to have some faith and enthusiasm but we’ve seen plenty of championship teams and this ain’t it. Simple as that. Sure, there’s a tiny fraction of a decimal point of a chance that we could win it all but if that’s what we’re relying on then it’s best to curb our enthusiasm.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

it's not heartbreak for them as long as Bron plays well

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Dawg there’s like a dozen quotes from the nuggets players themselves laughing at us and saying they didn’t take us serious
They 1000% took the Lakers seriously, and it's exactly why they talk chit, and made comments.. come on now, you know how basketball and chit talking works

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Warriors seems like they're really gelling and might climb to the 5/6 spot

Hypocrisy.png

:mjlol:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
And? Look how long it took for us to take the season crown from the Clippers :martin:

Nikka don’t tag me in some shyt and then when I respond, go to some other shyt.

Your monkey ass came in here with the excuses for when we beat the Clippers, Celtics, Knicks and Pelicans, but then you refuse to see the flaw in your argument with the Nuggets.

This you

Nikka got all the excuses in the world for other teams, but when the Lakers (who have literally been dealing with injuries, bad coaching, and inconsistent lineups all year) win a game vs a playoff opponent, it's "wELL tHis tEaM diDn't hAve tHis gUy" and "wE bAReLy beAt thEm"

If context and nuance matters for when we beat those playoff teams, it has to matter vs the Nuggets.

For the last time:

THE NUGGETS HAVE YET TO FACE A HEALTHY LAKER TEAM AND EVEN THEN, THEY BARELY WIN.

Stop tagging me in dumb shyt nikka. You dap fishing the dumbest posters on this board is getting old.
You're a clown. The Lakers have lost 8 straight games vs the Nuggets. Stop trying to come off as objective cause you aint. You're same dude going around saying Bron is the best in the league when the dude ain't even the best player on his team. Lakers ain't healthy cause they missing Gabe Vincent and Vando? :laff:

Lakers are 10th in the West and this clown on here saying the Lakers will beat the Nuggets and make a run for the title :laff: :laff:

You aint nothing but a delusional ass Bron stan masquerading as a Lakers fan.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You're a clown. The Lakers have lost 8 straight games vs the Nuggets. Stop trying to come off objective cause you aint. You same dude going around saying Bron is the best in the league when the dude ain't even the best player on his team. Lakers ain't healthy cause they missing Gabe Vincent and Vando? :laff:

Lakers are 10th in the West and this clown on here saying the Lakers will beat the Nuggets and make a run for the title :laff: :laff:

You aint nothing but a delusional ass Bron stan masquerading as a Lakers fan.

Not reading any of that.
I'm sorry that happened/congratulations on the new job.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Thats what the fukk I don't understand. Team is trash. Aint a damn thing we can do about it. Just admit it and move on. But these guys want to live in a fantasy land where this team is a contender.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats what the fukk I don't understand. Team is trash. Aint a damn thing we can do about it. Just admit it and move on. But these guys want to live in a fantasy land where this team is a contender.

these dudes live in a world where us being positive and being hopeful on an internet forum will somehow translate to positive energy towards the team. theres nothing I can do to help a team playing cam reddish's bum ass 20 mins a game when he was a permanent DNP on lottery teams :dead:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lmfaoooo I don’t even think I want to reply to those replies these nikkaz is serious rn :laff:

We the best matchup but that doesn’t mean we’ll win the games? We ain’t beat the team in over a season but by golly at least we make it tough for 3 and a half quarters and that’s all we need :laff:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Lmfaoooo I don’t even think I want to reply to those replies these nikkaz is serious rn :laff:

We the best matchup but that doesn’t mean we’ll win the games? We ain’t beat the team in over a season but by golly at least we make it tough for 3 and a half quarters and that’s all we need :laff:
The Nuggets are the best team in the West.. they will probably repeat as champs, and cruise to the Finals.

Their roughest matchups out of the West are still the Lakers and Clippers.

This isn't tough to comprehend. It takes a 3rd grade reading level to follow along. Come on now y'all. Some of y'all are grown ass old men.