WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The Nuggets are the best team in the West.. they will probably repeat as champs, and cruise to the Finals.

Their roughest matchups out of the West are still the Lakers and Clippers.

This isn't tough to comprehend. It takes a 3rd grade reading level to follow along. Come on now y'all. Some of y'all are grown ass old men.

I disagree. Let’s just leave it at that breh. If this team can prove to be a real contender and threat to the Nuggets then I could say they are their toughest matchup but our playoff survival literally rests on us avoiding the Nuggets at all costs. That’s not what I’d consider the roughest matchup in the field for Denver.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I disagree. Let’s just leave it at that breh. If this team can prove to be a real contender and threat to the Nuggets then I could say they are their toughest matchup but our playoff survival literally rests on us avoiding the Nuggets at all costs. That’s not what I’d consider the roughest matchup in the field for Denver.
That's literally every team in the West .. literally every team

But agree to disagree at this point

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
That's literally every team in the West .. literally every team

But agree to disagree at this point

lol exactly my point, Denver runs the West. It’s a forgone conclusion. Our best shot is a team upsetting them early while we get favorable matchups with young/inexperienced or injured teams. If that happens that’s another story.

But fair, agree to disagree.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I agree with Jay dizzle and Big Bird Dog. As long as we have Bron we have the biggest advantage in the NBA. fukk the Nuggets.

We have two Top 5 players in the league, no excuses for not winning a chip
And if not this year then certainly got 3 to 4 years to get it done. :ehh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
GOAT James should finish with at least 6 Chips realistically, we got the all time #3 and #4 PER Leaders on the same squad:leon:
You're preaching to the choir. Bron should win 2 championships in the next 5 years on the Lakers.

Rob should be able to put the pieces in place with his 5 year plan. Just glad Bron is going to be a Laker for a decade.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Nobody on the Lakers can deal with Joker

Can‘t deal with Joker
Cant deal with Murray
Cant deal with Porter

hell…they can’t even get ahold of Gordon.

And they all get off together.

This team can’t even begin to fathom beating the Nuggets. Which brings the focus back to what the fukk was management doing this off season? They signed Hayes and Vincent and they thought they would make a difference against that horrible Denver matchup?

Nevermind Ham who doesn’t know what he’s doing. They didn’t get a single big body to bang with Jokic…not a single one. The Celtics already had 2-3 capable bigs they could throw at Jokic and they still wheeled and dealed to get Xavier Tillman at the deadline.

Absolutely ridiculous that they would not even try address the most basic needs of this squad.

Squad is a 10th seed and their ceiling is an 8th seed who is about to get their shyt pushed in again by Denver.

shyt is humiliating at this point…

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Can‘t deal with Joker
Cant deal with Murray
Cant deal with Porter

This team can’t even begin to fathom beating the Nuggets. Which brings the focus back to what the fukk was management doing this off season? They signed Hayes and Vincent and they thought they would make a difference against that horrible Denver matchup?

Nevermind Ham who doesn’t know what he’s doing. They didn’t get a single big body to bang with Jokic…not a single one. The Celtics already had 2-3 capable bigs they could throw at Jokic and they still wheeled and dealed to get Xavier Tillman at the deadline.

Absolutely ridiculous that they would not even try address the most basic needs of this squad.

Squad is a 10th seed and their ceiling is an 8th seed who is about to get their shyt pushed in again by Denver.

And clowns getting mad at me when I say Pelinka is the worst gm in basketball. The fact that those dumbasses on espn were praising his offseason moves shows they don't know shyt about basketball either.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Can‘t deal with Joker
Cant deal with Murray
Cant deal with Porter

Why get big bodies when you can grab "3&D" Guys like Vincent and Cam :skip: