WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Like I said y’all would complain about having DLO/Reaves in together. Y’all gone blame Darvin for every loss.

It comes down to people not coming to the realization this isn’t a championship team. All these excuses/blame game need to stop.
Who would complain about DLO/Reaves being in together when that was the startling lineup, and they was playing great together? :dahell:

I could understand if Cam was playing great or Vando was playing, but this game particular makes no sense as to why he was not in. Reddish did not move the needle enough to warrant him being in the 4th quarter over Dlo.

Ham is one of the reasons why they lost.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Not the biggest DLO guy but what Ham did was unacceptable. Reddish is a fringe NBA player, had little success guarding Murray, and is never guarded offensively. You need DLO to play at the level he has been playing at this season to beat Denver and benching him after a decent enough performance is not going to have him playing with confidence.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Watch ya mouth & go shave that receding line baldy:pachaha:

You didn’t even address any of my points
Receeding? I got a full set of hair idiot :umad: you just salty I was able to go bald voluntarily and you probably couldnt u wig wearing till you got that deion sanders bootleg special that probably is burning yo head right now
fukk ya points the fact u came at me randomly about Darvin Ham shows me you his number 1 fan fukk you
fukk Ham and all yall Ham groupies :pacspit:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I don't get why Dlo is on the bench in the 4th. Yeah you want defense... but you aren't getting it. Denver scored like 6 possessions in a row at the end until they brought Dlo in at 1:30. fukkin goof Ham. At least with Dlo we have a deadly 3 point shooter in the game who can try to trade baskets with them. Denver is just the clearly better team...and Ham is a shytty fukkin coach.