WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like ive always said, this team can't beat denver because they lose the perimeter battle and the interior battle.

they won against memphis because they were bigger
they won against GS cause they were bigger even though GS outshot them from 3 damn near every game by double the amount

what advantage do they have against Denver? it's literally the worst matchup.

how anyone can believe we have a shot against them is absolutely incredible.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Yall hearing Perkins on ABC. He said Pelinka told him Gabe Vincent is an important piece to this team because of how great he is at being a point of attack defender.

WTF!?!?

This is why Pelinka is horrible at his job. Since when the fukk has Gabe ever been a great point of attack defender? This is why this team aint shyt and won't ever be shyt with that clown as the gm.
Vincent wasn't stopping Murray in the NBA Finals, what makes him think it will happen now

:mjlol:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
like ive always said, this team can't beat denver because they lose the perimeter battle and the interior battle.

they won against GS cause they were bigger even though GS outshot them from 3 damn near every game by double the amount

I mean Denver is the best team in the West and the Lakers have probably the best shot against them because they are big and have AD/Bron. No other team in the West is gonna compete with Denver

The real issue, as has been all year, is the coaching is an uphill battle for the Lakers. They are competing against the other team, and their own coaching staff for large stretches

Anytime a team goes on a run there is no timeout, late on lineup changes, poor in game management, etc

This roster is better than their record... they're flawed, but they are better than their record and Darvin Ham is the reason

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Lakers beat the dubs because of a generational whistle lmao

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Vincent wasn't stopping Murray in the NBA Finals, what makes him think it will happen now

:mjlol:
There ain't one player in the NBA that scrub has stopped or even slowed down. If his dumbass wanted a point of attack defender he should kept Caruso ( best in the league at it) or kept Dennis. Pelinka is just a clown.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I mean Denver is the best team in the West and the Lakers have probably the best shot against them because they are big and have AD/Bron. No other team in the West is gonna compete with Denver

The real issue, as has been all year, is the coaching is an uphill battle for the Lakers. They are competing against the other team, and their own coaching staff for large stretches

Anytime a team goes on a run there is no timeout, late on lineup changes, poor in game management, etc

This roster is better than their record... they're flawed, but they are better than their record and Darvin Ham is the reason
What the fukk did I just read? :mindblown:

:laff:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

saying we have a shot against them because of AD isn't helping your case.

we're not that much bigger than them if at all. Jokic is bigger than AD and MPJ and Gordon are big too. our best bet against denver is not playing them at all and hoping they lose against another team. I actually like our matchups against every other team better than Den

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Where did management find this prick Darvin Ham? Out of all the possible coaches we landed on this dude ? Anybody with a pulse with coaching experience would have worked. This guy just doesn’t get it. I tried to give dude benefit of the doubt but he doesn’t stick with winning lineups .

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

If you care to read through this, it does a good job explaining that last 3-4 minutes and how Cam made it infinitely harder in the half court to end the game and gave you nothing on the defensive end

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Where did management find this prick Darvin Ham? Out of all the possible coaches we landed on this dude ? Anybody with a pulse with coaching experience would have worked. This guy just doesn’t get it. I tried to give dude benefit of the doubt but he doesn’t stick with winning lineups .
One word, Pelinka.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
saying we have a shot against them because of AD isn't helping your case.

we're not that much bigger than them if at all. Jokic is bigger than AD and MPJ and Gordon are big too. our best bet against denver is not playing them at all and hoping they lose against another team. I actually like our matchups against every other team better than Den
AD has been great this year.. I can't be slandering AD for this game after the performances that he has put up all year.

You haven't been watching the other Western Conference teams, because besides MN they are all not very big and smaller than LA. Besides Gobert and KAT are terrible matchups against Jokic.

Anyone in the West's best bet is to not play the Nuggets, but the Lakers have probably the best shot against them. To me it's either LA or the the Clippers as the best to knock off Denver.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps

It's the opposite, Lakers size wize do not match up well with Nuggets. MPJ, Jokic, and Gordon gives Lakers problems when it comes to rebounding and scoring. Jokic is too big for AD, MPJ can shoot over our guards with ease, and Gordon can bully his way for rebounds and points. It's a very bad matchup. In order for Lakers to even have a chance would be generational offensivr performances from both Bron and AD at the same time and Ham to be better with rotations. Lakers defense not stopping this Nuggets team at all.

Timberwolves would be the best matchup for Nuggets imo.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
AD has been great this year.. I can't be slandering AD for this game after the performances that he has put up all year.

You haven't been watching the other Western Conference teams, because besides MN they are all not very big and smaller than LA. Besides Gobert and KAT are terrible matchups against Jokic.

Anyone in the West's best bet is to not play the Nuggets, but the Lakers have probably the best shot against them. To me it's either LA or the the Clippers as the best to knock off Denver.
Clippers have the best shot. That's it! The other teams would at least get one 1 win off them. This team would get swept again.