WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I agree Ham had Cam out there when it should have been Dlo. And also Dinwiddie being out there ain’t really giving you anything at all. The starters were cooking and that’s the line up he should have had closing.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This team is mediocre and getting knocked out in the first round at best.

ac4.jpg

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one wants to see Cam in a closing lineup unless he's on fire from 3
Like I said y’all would complain about having DLO/Reaves in together. Y’all gone blame Darvin for every loss.

It comes down to people not coming to the realization this isn’t a championship team. All these excuses/blame game need to stop.

2legit

Superstar
Daps
Yall gotta pray that Minnesota goes on a run to be the #1 seed. No way the Lakers can beat the #1 seed Nuggets in the 1st round.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I didn’t understand having DLO on the bench for all that time in 2nd half. Cam Reddish wasn’t stopping nothing, they didn’t guard Cam on offensive end. Doris Burke had the nerve highlight him being on the court instead of DLO because he’s an elite defender. Where he never been no elite defender. They didn’t bring DLO back in the game until the game was over he was hooping in the 1st half.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Yall hearing Perkins on ABC. He said Pelinka told him Gabe Vincent is an important piece to this team because of how great he is at being a point of attack defender.

WTF!?!?

This is why Pelinka is horrible at his job. Since when the fukk has Gabe ever been a great point of attack defender? This is why this team aint shyt and won't ever be shyt with that clown as the gm.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Like I said y’all would complain about having DLO/Reaves in together. Y’all gone blame Darvin for every loss.

It comes down to people not coming to the realization this isn’t a championship team. All these excuses/blame game need to stop.

Why don't we have an All-NBA defender on the perimeter when our two best players take 80M Cap Space :mjcry:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Yall gotta pray that Minnesota goes on a run to be the #1 seed. No way the Lakers can beat the #1 seed Nuggets in the 1st round.
They have to pray for OKC. They aren't beating Minnesota. You out of your damn mind.