WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@GreatestLaker these dudes ain't learn if they think we have a chance against Clippers let alone Den or PHX

the only teams I can see us beating up top are the Timberwolves and Thunder. and when we lose, we're going to get accused of wanting them to lose and being happy :mjlol:

that fraud ass playoff run has these dudes gassed up. we literally have one of the WOAT offenses in the league and the WOAT for any team that's actually trying to win. this is statistically proven.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
@GreatestLaker these dudes ain't learn if they think we have a chance against Clippers let alone Den or PHX

the only teams I can see us beating up top are the Timberwolves and Thunder. and when we lose, we're going to get accused of wanting them to lose and being happy :mjlol:

that fraud ass playoff run has these dudes gassed up. we literally have one of the WOAT offenses in the league and the WOAT for any team that's actually trying to win. this is statistically proven.

A LeRopeadope win because Clips took they foot off they gas and going to wire to wire against the worst team in the league has them thinking this is a good team again:mjlol:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A LeRopeadope win because Clips took they foot off they gas and going to wire to wire against the worst team in the league has them thinking this is a good team again:mjlol:

not to mention they were missing Paul George and Zubac and we were getting our ass beat before that comeback. :heh: beating the wizards cause kuzma and poole were taking autistic shots at the end of games and needing an AD 40 ball :snoop:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
we're going to get accused of wanting them to lose

"Accused" :dead::mjlol:

I hope we lose for not playing THT
I hope we lose

maybe that means vogel is gone
honestly i hope this team keeps losing

they need to hit rock bottom if this isn't already
I hope they lose
this season is a fukking wrap

i hope we lose to the woat team in the league tomorrow
i hope they lose by 40

fukk that. this team is an embarrassment. they're quitting right now

But we "accusing" him of rooting against the team....

Shut your whore mouth :ufdup:

Bonus: this nikka proving he's not actually a Laker fan but a Kobe stan, and was hoping Kobe left the team.

I hope Kobe doesn't come back at all. Like, I mean he doesn't come back to this team at all. He deserves better.

:sas2:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Accused" :dead::mjlol:

But we "accusing" him of rooting against the team....

Shut your whore mouth :ufdup:

Bonus: this nikka proving he's not actually a Laker fan but a Kobe stan, and was hoping Kobe left the team.

:sas2:
This ain’t the gotcha u think it is. Breaking news: I wanted them to lose when they had woat records. Almost like the whole context was getting a better draft pick

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I got you so aggy that you did a search that spanned 11 years. I hate having this type of power over y’all. :mjcry:

Lol caught you fukking up the quote :russ:

Screenshot-1037.png

Hilarious.

Anyway, you been caught you bytch ass nikka. We know you root against the team. Stop trying to deny shyt that can easily be found.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol caught you fukking up the quote :russ:

Screenshot-1037.png

Hilarious.

Anyway, you been caught you bytch ass nikka. We know you root against the team. Stop trying to deny shyt that can easily be found.
Screenshotting a post because I replied in the quote on my phone as a gotcha has to be the lamest shyt I’ve seen in sohh/Coli history and I’ve been here since 05. I’m not even trolling, get your life together.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Screenshotting a post because I replied in the quote on my phone as a gotcha has to be the lamest shyt I’ve seen in sohh/Coli history and I’ve been here since 05. I’m not even trolling, get your life together.

-Rich
-Internet Famous
-Tall
-Fit
-Daily Drive Super Cars
-Always travelling
My life seem pretty together breh :mjgrin:

Meanwhile:

As some of you know, I've been with this girl that has been shytting on me for not having a job

:huhldup:

I wouldn't have posted this on the internet. But that's me.

Get back to flipping them burgers :umad:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-Rich
-Internet Famous
-Tall
-Fit
-Daily Drive Super Cars
-Always travelling
My life seem pretty together breh :mjgrin:

Meanwhile:

:huhldup:

I wouldn't have posted this on the internet. But that's me.

Get back to flipping them burgers :umad:
If you weren’t here during my trolling era then don’t speak on Coli shyt newcomer. :mjlol: This is why no one takes you new dudes serious. While you’re at it, can you link my old threads? The old CantStop was :ohlawd:

“Internet famous”

Like I said, get your life together.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
If you weren’t here during my trolling era then don’t speak on Coli shyt newcomer. :mjlol: This is why no one takes you new dudes serious. While you’re at it, can you link my old threads? The old CantStop was :ohlawd:

“Internet famous”

Like I said, get your life together.
Lmao

Not having a job is trolling huh. I actually feel kinda bad for the dude, out here making $30k a year as a fast food worker in Canada. Gotta be rough

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
78k followers on the gram yet every pic has 10 or less comments and they're all from nerdy dudes. nikka posting supercars and only gets 10 comments, 8 dudes, 1 ugly chick and his sister calling him ebony man of the month :laff: but you Kai Cenat huh

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
RIch with that dusty ass carpet in 2020 huh??? Boy you really lucky those cac nerds liked your CinemaSins videos and leveled you up these past few years so you could hang around the asians you feel more comfortable around:huhldup:

2020 rocking those glasses but you a tall fly nikka tearing up LA huh :laff: you fit but you rocking a shirt under a jersey huh :laff: