WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@10bandz in here cheerleading as usual, dapping every post lol

cheer-cheerleader.gif

Nikka been following me in every thread I'm in cause I exposed his soundcloud :mjgrin:

Breh, all you gotta do is name the date, PM me, and we can shoot the fade.

Stop being a hoe, and send me an addy.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
omg look @ this nikkas followers list.....all the women that look decent have 100 followers and following 5000 people

fake ass profiles this nikka bought followers :laff:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@10bandz in here cheerleading as usual, dapping every post lol

cheer-cheerleader.gif

Nikka been following me in every thread I'm in cause I exposed his soundcloud :mjgrin:

Breh, all you gotta do is name the date, PM me, and we can shoot the fade.

Stop being a hoe, and send me an addy.

oh im not on ignore anymore? :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Your try hard schtick is drying out Birdman.....go back to reddit or some asian forum where your fake famous BS flies.....go back to X wherre them nerdy cacs believe your BS about playing for Inglewood and being a pro level talent if not for injury......no one is buying it here buddy :mjlol:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Not to diverge from the eternal beef between stans from the last few pages.

But I've said before that brehs here could have been very popular on the socials. @2Quik4UHoes might have missed his calling as the Laker/Raider breh that's just :unimpressed: about everything

Facts, but I guess that’s why I fukk with the coli cuz I never had any inclination to do those kinda things. Fr, the coli got potential social media personalities everywhere.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Facts, but I guess that’s why I fukk with the coli cuz I never had any inclination to do those kinda things. Fr, the coli got potential social media personalities everywhere.
Dj Akademiks used to post here when the site first started i remember him. He was a regular poster.

And big_business used to feed the streets now he's a twitter superstar thats verified and shyt https://twitter.com/big_business_

A lot of these dudes must have had their accounts scrubbed I cant find none of their old posts :pachaha:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I support LWO/Lebron but how are yall claiming to go deep in the playoffs when you may not even get the play-in?
They'll be in the play in game. That's not a doubt.. who is overtaking them if they fall to 10... if you're talking about a playoff spot than that's different, and matchup dependent

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I support LWO/Lebron but how are yall claiming to go deep in the playoffs when you may not even get the play-in?

This was the same narrative last year, and we ended up in the WCF.

I think the team is better (and actually is in a better spot than we were this time last year).

The main issue has been health and continuity, something we seem to be fixing, with Vando posting some progress images, and Ham FINALLY taking TP out of the starting 5.

Since this has been posted, the Lakers are 8-1 with that lineup

:myman:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was the same narrative last year, and we ended up in the WCF.

I think the team is better (and actually is in a better spot than we were this time last year).

The main issue has been health and continuity, something we seem to be fixing, with Vando posting some progress images, and Ham FINALLY taking TP out of the starting 5.

Since this has been posted, the Lakers are 8-1 with that lineup

:myman:

I would counter with who have been the opponents?

Team has shown they beat the avg to bad teams. The problem is the good to great teams