WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I hope D'Lo has gotten over whatever demons he's had in the playoffs.

This version of Russell is cold af. Dude has really been balling man.

With the squad fully healthy when Vando returns (and that's looking more and more probable), and D'Lo playing like this, I really like our chance against anyone.

Imagine being in or around the play in, and running the table for the championship. :banderas:

The riot down Figueroa will be GLORIOUS

:blessed:

He’s embraced being a spot up shooter. He’s an elite 3 point shooter but never wanted to use that because he felt like it minimized his game.

Now he sees how close he was to being banished into journeyman land and he’s just happy to stay a Laker.

You can see how happy he is just doing the little things. And now he’s honing his catch and shoot game and realizes he can be pretty damn elite with it.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He’s embraced being a spot up shooter. He’s an elite 3 point shooter but never wanted to use that because he felt like it minimized his game.

Now he sees how close he was to being banished into journeyman land and he’s just happy to stay a Laker.

You can see how happy he is just doing the little things. And now he’s honing his catch and shoot game and realizes he can be pretty damn elite with it.

Yup.

There was a post not too long ago about him practicing catching weird angle passes and shooting 3s without dribbling.

He cashed almost every single one of em, except the top left wing, which is where I think he should focus on.

That's the kind of XOs I like to see.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't trust any of those guys to show up outside of Lebron.

We still haven't faced this new Clipper squad. They are a lot more dangerous than you are giving them credit for.

Ty Lue vs Ham? Come on man.

Breh we just bopped em on the season series 3-1 :why:

Their entire team is full of playoff chokers (Harden, PG, Russ).

Again, I see why you trying to call me out about Denver. We have yet to prove what I think we can do to them.

But the CLIPPERS????

:deadrose:

Nah nikka, I'll fight you on that

images

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

When did he embrace this? The last 2 games? Last 20? What was his usage rate in the Denver series vs last 20 games since he was reinstated into the starting lineup in early January, friend?

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I don't trust any of those guys to show up outside of Lebron.

We still haven't faced this new Clipper squad. They are a lot more dangerous than you are giving them credit for.

Ty Lue vs Ham? Come on man.

I don't think these guys know the Clips didn't have PG and Zubac last game, and we still needed Bron to turn back the clock 10 years to steal a W

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

Again, I see why you trying to call me out about Denver. We have yet to prove what I think we can do to them.

But the CLIPPERS????

images
1st win the Harden trade wasn't made as yet. - 5 point OT win

2nd win Kawhi didn't play in the final 6 minutes - 3 point win

3rd win they were without Paul and Zubac. - 4 point win

It's not like we blew them out either. We barely won those 3 games.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
We probably have one of the more delusional fanbases. Imagine this team is fighting to stay in the play in and we got dudes in here talking about making a run for the championship? :laff:

Even if we make the playoffs. We aren't beating the Nuggets, Minny and the Clippers. We would be lucky to even get past the Suns.
I think Nuggets are the only team I would take over the Lakers

Gobert is a regular season player, his defensive efficiency drops off a cliff in the playoffs and I don't trust KAT at all if I'm Minny. Ant-man is really their only guard who can destroy the Lakers and hopefully Gabe/Vando can be back during that time. As long as DLO can continue his progress Lakers probably win that in 6

Thunder are praying they don't face the Lakers, cause they are a terrible matchup cause they are small. Mavs might be tough, but they aren't as big as LA so it would be tough for them. Warriors are too small, and they don't wanna see LA

Suns, and Clippers are pick em.. They are both gonna be tough.

Pelicans are horrendous in the clutch. Believe they are 0-14 in games decided by 3 points or less (I saw that somewhere, if I'm off on the record it's not by much)

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
1st win the Harden trade wasn't made as yet. - 5 point OT win

2nd win Kawhi didn't play in the final 6 minutes - 3 point win

3rd win they were without Paul and Zubac. - 4 point win

It's not like we blew them out either. We barely won those 3 games.

uhh-ok.gif

Are you kidding me right now? :martin:

So, you in here CAPING FOR DENVER and get upset when I say I don't think they can beat a healthy Lakers squad, but you then come at me with this bullshyt for the Clippers???

Fantastic.

Two can play that game:

Screenshot-1036.png

We lose game 1 by six points. D'Lo scores 8 points this game, ten less than his season average. He scores his average, we win this game.

Screenshot-1035.png

We lose game 2 by five points. All three of our best players (Bron, AD, Russell) play below their standards, but Russell scores 10 points in this game. He gets his season average (17.7) we win this game by two points.

Screenshot-1033.png

We lose game 3 by eleven points. This is a decisive victory by Denver. D'Lo has THREE points in this game, and goes 1-8, 3 turnovers and -12. He gets his average, we win this game by three points.

Screenshot-1034.png

We lose game 4 by two points, a game LeBron had an opportunity to tie or take the lead at the buzzer. I'm not going to blame Russell-- he got benched this game and outplayed by Dennis Schroder. Bron went off for 40 points in this game, and we had an opportunity. Point remains, we LOST BY TWO POINTS.

The average margin of victory in this series was 6 points. LeBron was injured this entire series.

If you're going to come in here and shyt talk me for saying I believe we can beat Denver if our guys simply play up to their ability, DO NOT FUKKING COME IN HERE MAKING EXCUSES FOR THE CLIPPERS.

Either y'all scared of Denver, or we have dominated the Clippers this season, you can't have both.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps

Gobert is a regular season player, his defensive efficiency drops off a cliff in the playoffs and I don't trust KAT at all if I'm Minny. Ant-man is really their only guard who can destroy the Lakers and hopefully Gabe/Vando can be back during that time. As long as DLO can continue his progress Lakers probably win that in 6

Thunder are praying they don't face the Lakers, cause they are a terrible matchup cause they are small. Mavs might be tough, but they aren't as big as LA so it would be tough for them. Warriors are too small, and they don't wanna see LA

Pelicans are horrendous in the clutch. Believe they are 0-14 in games decided by 3 points or less (I saw that somewhere, if I'm off on the record it's not by much)

:pachaha:He ain’t coming back breh. He was supposed to been due back 2 weeks ago…and yet we ain’t heard a peep. Not a ramp up, not even a reevaluation.

He “nunned” us

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

exactly

minny, okc = last year's grizzlies
suns, clippers = last year's warriors (1 super star with questionable help - Bron and AD combined will be too much)

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

But the CLIPPERS????

images
I don't think they gave it their all..clips looks like they won before winning and let their foot off the gas

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
uhh-ok.gif

Are you kidding me right now? :martin:

So, you in here CAPING FOR DENVER and get upset when I say I don't think they can beat a healthy Lakers squad, but you then come at me with this bullshyt for the Clippers???

Fantastic.

Two can play that game:

Screenshot-1036.png

We lose game 1 by six points. D'Lo scores 8 points this game, ten less than his season average. He scores his average, we win this game.

Screenshot-1035.png

We lose game 2 by five points. All three of our best players (Bron, AD, Russell) play below their standards, but Russell scores 10 points in this game. He gets his season average (17.7) we win this game by two points.

Screenshot-1033.png

We lose game 3 by eleven points. This is a decisive victory by Denver. D'Lo has THREE points in this game, and goes 1-8, 3 turnovers and -12. He gets his average, we win this game by three points.

Screenshot-1034.png

We lose game 4 by two points, a game LeBron had an opportunity to tie or take the lead at the buzzer. I'm not going to blame Russell-- he got benched this game and outplayed by Dennis Schroder. Bron went off for 40 points in this game, and we had an opportunity. Point remains, we LOST BY TWO POINTS.

The average margin of victory in this series was 6 points. LeBron was injured this entire series.

If you're going to come in here and shyt talk me for saying I believe we can beat Denver if our guys simply play up to their ability, DO NOT FUKKING COME IN HERE MAKING EXCUSES FOR THE CLIPPERS.

Either y'all scared of Denver, or we have dominated the Clippers this season, you can't have both.
At no point in that series did I feel we had a shot. Jokic is one of the more dominant players we've ever seen and Jamal is a killer in the playoffs. They were toying with us for much of that series.

D'lo has a history of coming up small in the playoffs. It's very likely he'll do the same shyt again this year.

I'm very confident that both the Clippers and Nuggets would beat this Lakers team.

We can go back and bump these posts if they match up.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
At no point in that series did I feel we had a shot. Jokic is one of the more dominant players we've ever seen and Jamal is a killer in the playoffs. They were toying with us for much of that series.

And yet, they only beat us by an average of 6 points...

You are on my side, you just don't realize it yet.

Denver looked like world beaters... and they only beat us by an average of 6 points with a hobbled LeBron and D'Lo disappearing.

That doesn't make you question the idea that they can beat us head up when we're playing to our ability and healthy?

:gucci:

D'lo has a history of coming up small in the playoffs. It's very likely he'll do the same shyt again this year.

I don't disagree with you. My thing is he's been playing really well, and this is a new year. I said if he maintains this level of play in the playoffs, we got a shot.

That's all I'm saying.

I'm very confident that both the Clippers and Nuggets would beat this Lakers team.

We can go back and bump these posts if they match up.

No need-- I believe in the team. You can clown me all you'd like if we come up small. I really don't care; context matters.

I didn't come away from the Denver series thinking we couldn't beat them. They had to go nuclear against a hobbled LeBron and a lost and benched D'Lo to only beat us by an average of 6 points.

They don't scare me. In fact, I'd LOVE to see these nikkas in the first round. Give me a healthy Vando, a healthy Bron and AD and a focused D'Lo, I say we beat them in 6, and I'm only giving them the two games in Denver because the altitude sucks.

The Clippers are not even on my radar. We've proven we are better than them this season, even with all them excuses you gave em.