WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
And yet, they only beat us by an average of 6 points...

You are on my side, you just don't realize it yet.

Denver looked like world beaters... and they only beat us by an average of 6 points with a hobbled LeBron and D'Lo disappearing.

That doesn't make you question the idea that they can beat us head up when we're playing to our ability and healthy?

:gucci:

I don't disagree with you. My thing is he's been playing really well, and this is a new year. I said if he maintains this level of play in the playoffs, we got a shot.

That's all I'm saying.

No need-- I believe in the team. You can clown me all you'd like if we come up small. I really don't care; context matters.

I didn't come away from the Denver series thinking we couldn't beat them. They had to go nuclear against a hobbled LeBron and a lost and benched D'Lo to only beat us by an average of 6 points.

They don't scare me. In fact, I'd LOVE to see these nikkas in the first round. Give me a healthy Vando, a healthy Bron and AD and a focused D'Lo, I say we beat them in 6, and I'm only giving them the two games in Denver because the altitude sucks.

The Clippers are not even on my radar. We've proven we are better than them this season, even with all them excuses you gave em.
Well I hope you're right :manny:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
If you weren’t here during my trolling era then don’t speak on Coli shyt newcomer. :mjlol: This is why no one takes you new dudes serious. While you’re at it, can you link my old threads? The old CantStop was :ohlawd:

“Internet famous”

Like I said, get your life together.
Your trolling on the sohh was legendary

Dear Mamba

That thread where you had everyone thinking you didn't know the difference between aunt and sister. That shyt had me laughing for days. :mjlol:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
RIch with that dusty ass carpet in 2020 huh??? Boy you really lucky those cac nerds liked your CinemaSins videos and leveled you up these past few years so you could hang around the asians you feel more comfortable around:huhldup:

2020 rocking those glasses but you a tall fly nikka tearing up LA huh :laff: you fit but you rocking a shirt under a jersey huh :laff:

Give my boy some credit, on the mean street of Katella he definitely one of the tallest flyest brehs there. I mean considered those townhomes 95% Asian :lolbron:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lmao

Not having a job is trolling huh. I actually feel kinda bad for the dude, out here making $30k a year as a fast food worker in Canada. Gotta be rough

Not only that, he was getting shyt on by a girl for being a bum that was leeching off his parents.

And now he claiming it was trolling :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

This nikka the most embarrassing poster in this thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your trolling on the sohh was legendary

Dear Mamba

That thread where you had everyone thinking you didn't know the difference between aunt and sister. That shyt had me laughing for days. :mjlol:

:dead:

this is why i don't take these new dudes serious. it's like looking at old pics and wondering how these people wore certain clothes but u just weren't in that era to understand.

the funniest sohh day was when we got raided and nikkas were unplugging their modems to not get hit :dead: its why thecoli even exists

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Fukk is wrong with this CantStop breh

Nikka should be as popular on Twitter as LakeShowYo and several others. Instead the nikka got comfortable on thecoli :snoop:

Breh was afraid to be great :francis:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Well I hope you're right :manny:

Usually am :sas1:

I don't base my analyses on emotion. I talk about what is most likely based on statistical analysis.

That's not to say we don't get obliterated by Denver going nuclear again, but I saw them barely beat us when we weren't healthy and didn't have guys perform to their usual standard.

Like I said, Denver doesn't worry me, and the Clippers don't even register.

Based on what we've seen this season, the Suns are the most likely to give us a seven game series that could go either way. If Beal is healthy, that's the team that worries me the most. They score with absolute ease and we do not.

We'll see.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fukk is wrong with this CantStop breh

Nikka should be as popular on Twitter as LakeShowYo and several others. Instead the nikka got comfortable on thecoli :snoop:

Breh was afraid to be great :francis:

I was getting motion cause coli legend big biz would always RT me but I stopped posting on twitter for a min and everyone ran and stole my style.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
“Internet famous”

Like I said, get your life together.

Coming from this nikka

I have no job, no money, I live at home with my parents and I'm looking at her like why would you even want to marry me at this point?

Is mad wild :mjlol:

But it's worse because @GreatestLaker asking you why you didn't get your social media game together, and you in here like an oldhead that "almost went pro" talking about "I should've huh"

:mjlol:

Nikka, you're literally admitting you wish you were internet famous. You are a special kind of fukking stupid.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
this nikka said he played at Inglewood High and only didnt make the league/overseas because of an injury

yet, his name isnt listed on any of these Inglewood Rosters. This nikka gotta be like early-mid 30s so he would've played in the mid to late 00s maybe even the early 10s. MaxPreps has rosters going back to 04-05 and he isn't on any of them

No pics on his gram of him playing for the wood or even playing ball at all but he was a pro level talent

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coming from this nikka

Is mad wild :mjlol:

But it's worse because @GreatestLaker asking you why you didn't get your social media game together, and you in here like an oldhead that "almost went pro" talking about "I should've huh"

:mjlol:

Nikka, you're literally admitting you wish you were internet famous. You are a special kind of fukking stupid.

wrong poster u just @. see how stupid you look when you point someone else's mistake. im not goofy enough to screenshot it though oldhead. u posting taking pics with your tongue out like an IG thot :heh: keep buying followers though gramps

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I told y'all this hoe calls me an "oldhead" :mjgrin:

u posting taking pics with your tongue out like an IG thot :heh:

The hoes love it :mjgrin:

keep buying followers though gramps

This one of them statements that nikkas make just to not give another nikka props :mjlol:

Just say "you made it" nikka, damn.

In another lifetime, I could have put you on the social media game, considering you clearly wanted to:

I was getting motion cause coli legend big biz would always RT me

Get your life together, indeed :sas2: