WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Losing to the Wiz Kids, where are all the "fans" that were in here earlier?

Check in, goofy nikka

wheres-ya-mom-at-where.gif

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I hope D'Lo has gotten over whatever demons he's had in the playoffs.

This version of Russell is cold af. Dude has really been balling man.

With the squad fully healthy when Vando returns (and that's looking more and more probable), and D'Lo playing like this, I really like our chance against anyone.

Imagine being in or around the play in, and running the table for the championship. :banderas:

The riot down Figueroa will be GLORIOUS

:blessed:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
We probably have one of the more delusional fanbases. Imagine this team is fighting to stay in the play in and we got dudes in here talking about making a run for the championship? :laff:

Even if we make the playoffs. We aren't beating the Nuggets, Minny and the Clippers. We would be lucky to even get past the Suns.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We probably have one of the more delusional fanbases. Imagine this team is fighting to stay in the play in and we got dudes in here talking about making a run for the championship? :laff:

Even if we make the playoffs. We aren't beating the Nuggets, Minny and the Clippers. We would be lucky to even get past the Suns.

I get why y'all scared of the Nuggets, but the Clippers?

Come on GL, not even you believe that. :comeon: