WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I was told yesterday (and then doubled down) that Robert was the worst GM in the league. If these are worst GM in the league moves, I need to see what others are doing.
Best value contract this off-season. But this has very little to do with Rob. That's the max the Lakers could offer and he was an unrestricted free agent.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
As opposed to what? Trading the pick for another Dennis and he leaves after a year. That was a failure. Trading that pick like we did in the Russ trade, that was a massive failure. Our win now pick trades have been horrendous. You’re not getting more than an expiring contract for the 17th pick and they usually have ulterior motives for a bigger deal. JHS was the 17th pick, this is not exactly Scoot sitting behind Dame potential. Let him get his reps in the G league his first year. What’s the rush? Bucks did the same thing last year with Marjon and he’s about to be 23-24. Guys in this pick range don’t contribute on losing teams let alone winning ones at 19.

How the fukk are you complaining about trading away Westbrook, that saved your season. :what:

You just traded a pick for D-Lo and Vandy, which saved ya'll from missing the playoffs and helped end up in the WCF. :skip:

Got Rui for three picks (though 2nd-rounders).

Won the 2020 title because you traded your pick for AD.

Won the 2009 and 2010 titles because you traded your picks for Pau.

Your last three titles were all won by trading picks for win-now players. You have a win-now roster. You saw what happened to the Warriors trying to do "two timelines at once", and it was a fukking waste of three lottery picks, one of them high as fukk.

Draft picks are generally overvalued in the NBA because every GM has more confidence in their draft ability than is actually warranted. They should take advantage of that overconfidence in other GMs, not succumb to their own.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
How the fukk are you complaining about trading away Westbrook, that saved your season. :what:

You just traded a pick for D-Lo and Vandy, which saved ya'll from missing the playoffs and helped end up in the WCF. :skip:

Got Rui for three picks (though 2nd-rounders).

Won the 2020 title because you traded your pick for AD.

Won the 2009 and 2010 titles because you traded your picks for Pau.

Your last three titles were all won by trading picks for win-now players. You have a win-now roster. You saw what happened to the Warriors trying to do "two timelines at once", and it was a fukking waste of three lottery picks, one of them high as fukk.
I think he means the pick we sent out to help get Russ.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think he means the pick we sent out to help get Russ.
exactly what I meant. I thought that was pretty obvious considering I was talking about moves that backfired. Obviously getting rid of Russ wasn’t a backfired move. @Rhakim of course you want the pick traded. You and @Voice of Reason have no skin in this game once Bron retires. It’s no hate but you guys don’t care that in 2 years from now, we would have a trash ass roster with no youth. They’re balancing win now and the future which is exactly what they should do.