WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Snitch got nothing to blame but himself. Only two years means he has to prove himself again. He was horrible in Denver series.

Pelinka did excellent on all moves. Up to players now to live up to expectations.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm a Laker fan :manny:

You and your cac and Mexican buddies are just haters.

nope

It is what it is I'm a Hawks fan too :yeshrug:

I hope I'm wrong

I'm a Hawks fan so it's cool either way :lolbron:

It's funny because Bud was the coach for the Hawks a few years ago.

Anyway I'm a Hawks fan but I don't think they have a chance in this series.

Breh I'm a Hawks fan dude wasn't as bad defensively as yall claim he was
So you switched teams because of your obsession with one man, and then turn around and call others obsessed :mjlol:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
nope

So you switched teams because of your obsession with one man, and then turn around and call others obsessed :mjlol:

You obsessively hate on a Black athlete with your crew of cacs, Mexicans and Canadians :manny:

I'm going to keep posting as a Lakers fan :manny:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why is it a bad pick? He’s 19. We don’t have a PG for the future. He was never going to be ready right away. It’s clear they’re making moves prioritizing the future as well which is why Reaves, Rui and reclamation projects are now a priority. Maybe they realize this team even currently constructed isn’t some dominant threat that they need to punt away young talent.

Whether he's even good enough to develop into a "point guard of the future" is a big question. He's not a consistent shooter or finisher and there are still open questions about his passing.

More relevant to the Lakers, the question is whether he can develop that on your team. I'm feeling shades of what we did to Jermaine O'Neal here, sticking him behind win-now talent without even the chance to develop into who he can be. Y'all just gave D-Lo and Vincent two-year contracts, Reeves is a fixture at SG, you want Christie to develop as a 3-and-D in a guard spot too, you want Cam to develop as well or at least see if he can, you might resign Beasley or Walker....JHS is a 3rd-stringer at best the next two years. How is he going to develop into what you need from him in Year 3? It's not like you can count on having him longer than that.

Seems like a low-reward option.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You obsessively hate on a Black athlete with your crew of cacs, Mexicans and Canadians :manny:
Says the guy who has tons of posts lusting after pawgs and shytting on black women and gets bushed every week for Diaspora Wars :mjlol:
I'm going to keep posting as a Bron dikkrider that converted from the Hawks to the Lakers :manny:

I know :manny: