WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Says the guy who has tons of posts lusting after pawgs and shytting on black women and gets bushed every week for Diaspora Wars :mjlol:

I know :manny:

I'm going to keep posting you bytch ass clown:dahell:

Get off my dikk

Stop the tribalism

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whether he's even good enough to develop into a "point guard of the future" is a big question. He's not a consistent shooter or finisher and there are still open questions about his passing.

More relevant to the Lakers, the question is whether he can develop that on your team. I'm feeling shades of what we did to Jermaine O'Neal here, sticking him behind win-now talent without even the chance to develop into who he can be. Y'all just gave D-Lo and Vincent two-year contracts, Reeves is a fixture at SG, you want Christie to develop as a 3-and-D in a guard spot too, you want Cam to develop as well or at least see if he can, you might resign Beasley or Walker....JHS is a 3rd-stringer at best the next two years. How is he going to develop into what you need from him in Year 3? It's not like you can count on having him longer than that.

Seems like a low-reward option.

As opposed to what? Trading the pick for another Dennis and he leaves after a year. That was a failure. Trading that pick like we did in the Russ trade, that was a massive failure. Our win now pick trades have been horrendous. You’re not getting more than an expiring contract for the 17th pick and they usually have ulterior motives for a bigger deal. JHS was the 17th pick, this is not exactly Scoot sitting behind Dame potential. Let him get his reps in the G league his first year. What’s the rush? Bucks did the same thing last year with Marjon and he’s about to be 23-24. Guys in this pick range don’t contribute on losing teams let alone winning ones at 19.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Reaves must have wanted to be back, BAD. I'm shocked his agent allowed him to sign this. What a bargain for the Lakers.

They got just about everything they need. If Vincent can guard up, they have pretty much everything they need to compete.
No one else made an official offer and that was the most the lakers could offer.