WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
But they weren't before when they were one of the worst teams in the league for about 4-6 years?

And we’ve been one of the worst teams when Bron has been here too

35 wins before he got here and 37 the year we got him, 33 wins the year we got RW and a bunch of low 40 win seasons besides the title year. Stfu.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
20450-a61ecc8ab6a3676ba8e8f07e148fba5b.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I'd like an explanation for this one.
The Lakers were incompetent before LeBron arrived, the Lakers are incompetent now, and the Lakers very well might be incompetent after he leaves. They'll figure it out because it's the Lakers and there's always going to be good players that want to play in LA (I think the front office's unwillingness to develop star talent is worth a discussion).

There's the COVID title (not saying it's less or there's an asterisk but it's different) then the, in my opinion, fluke WC finals run in the midst of a bunch of mediocrity while Lebron continued accrue individual accolades. To act like LeBron was some sort of savior that rescued the Lakers from being the Wizards is bullshyt in my opinion. The lakers are the premier franchise in basketball; LeBron had/has nothing to do with that. :manny:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
And we’ve been one of the worst teams when Bron has been here too

35 wins before he got here and 37 the year we got him, 33 wins the year we got RW and a bunch of low 40 win seasons besides the title year. Stfu.
Theyve been to 2 Conference Finals and won a ring since he's been here in LA

Only the Nuggets/Bucks have been comparable to them. Warriors won a ring but haven't been back to a WCF, Celtics haven't won a ring, neither have the Heat

Be an idiot brahs

Mars

Superstar
Daps
The Lakers were incompetent before LeBron arrived, the Lakers are incompetent now, and the Lakers very well might be incompetent after he leaves. They'll figure it out because it's the Lakers and there's always going to be good players that want to play in LA (I think the front office's unwillingness to develop star talent is worth a discussion).

There's the COVID title (not saying it's less or there's an asterisk but it's different) then the, in my opinion, fluke WC finals run in the midst of a bunch of mediocrity while Lebron continued accrue individual accolades. To act like LeBron was some sort of savior that rescued the Lakers from being the Wizards is bullshyt in my opinion. The lakers are the premier franchise in basketball; LeBron had/has nothing to do with that. :manny:

How was getting to the WCF a fluke run when Lebron usually gets to the CF or further when he is healthy?....You act like Lebron never went to the CF. in his career.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
How was getting to the WCF a fluke run when Lebron usually gets to the CF or further when he is healthy?....You act like Lebron never went to the CF. in his career.
It was a fluke run. They lose the play in then they face the Nuggets in the first round. They got lucky they faced the only two teams they could beat in the West in the first 2 rounds.