WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh acts like there wasnt years of Lakers threads before Bron came. Like we were incapable of talking about lakers basketball until the Bron fans came :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Y'all masquerade as Lakers fans. Any future player that puts on a Laker jersey that may pose a threat to Kobe's legacy becomes public enemy # 1. He can have success... just not too much or its gonna be a problem

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all masquerade as Lakers fans. Any future player that puts on a Laker jersey that may pose a threat to Kobe's legacy becomes public enemy # 1. He can have success... just not too much or its gonna be a problem

So you’re saying we want our team to win but not to win too much

Some of y’all need to seek mental help.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Look at this old ass spike Lee ass nikka. No fakkit on the Coli can revoke my life long generational Laker fandom no matter how hard yall try. “Any future player” nah unlike yall LeGBT nerds we actually like and embrace other stars around the league. Yall wasn’t questioning our fanhood when the team thread was poppin during the Lonzo years. All of this is just yall wanting us to dikkride a nikka that’s already shoved down our throats constantly. Eat dikk dork.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Lmao look at his face . Both LePyramid scam and his dikk suckers aren’t happy about this win. The lease is almost up tho :mjlol:

Tn0c8NC.jpg

Meanwhile on the hoe ass clippers.

I blame AD & LeBron for Russ's failed run with the Lakers

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
In my lifetime the only time the Lakers have been anywhere close to irrelevant was that time period after Magic got HIV and before Van Exel, Eddie Jones, and Del Harris came.

You can’t claim to be a Lakers fan and claim LeBron saved them from irrelevancy.
I won't tolerate this Sedale Threatt slander 😤

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
The thing is . Kobe’s legacy as a laker isn’t threatened by Lebron at all. Lebron hasn’t done shyt in his time with us besides trade our players away and fire coaches. He was never embraced by us. Look how his murals were immediately defaced by fans in LA.

you stans are the reason why he was never embraced . I mean look at how you mentally ill faggits talk :mjlol:

p2qaUNm.jpg

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
bulls gona give us lavine caruso and drum just for salary filler

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this old ass spike Lee ass nikka. No fakkit on the Coli can revoke my life long generational Laker fandom no matter how hard yall try. “Any future player” nah unlike yall LeGBT nerds we actually like and embrace other stars around the league. Yall wasn’t questioning our fanhood when the team thread was poppin during the Lonzo years. All of this is just yall wanting us to dikkride a nikka that’s already shoved down our throats constantly. Eat dikk dork.

Lol I bet you were steaming when you posted that. Nikkas lose their minds and get to typing random crazy shyt:heh:

Kobe would never :childplease:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So you’re saying we want our team to win but not to win too much

Some of y’all need to seek mental help.

That’s literally your position :why: :dead:

You sat here telling us multiple times the “bubble chip doesn’t count”

How does any rational mind take that position goofy