WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@The God Poster

main-qimg-396d8ac62453e01a2d24392a5094ee0f
Gotta let my Canadian friend cook. In Vancouver Reaves checks out as a +3 advantage in terms of overall play over Bron so far this year.

Who are we to question their system out there?

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Waterboy is typing novels spamming this thread nonstop with his autistic feelings :mjlol: @Th3Birdman

I seem to remember you claiming I wasn't relevant, and yet, every other post you make is about me :wow:

I'm gonna go ahead and toss you on ignore like 10SoundCloud, so you can yell at a wall just like her:umad:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
It’s honestly disgusting how Th3Waterboy has pages and pages of tweets shytting on mamba. What kind of Laker fan is this ?
You wouldn’t dare say any of this at Crypto. You ain’t LWO and a bottom tier coli poster. I’m here to remind you of your place :mjgrin:. No rafter threads. Never even contributed anything memorable or worthy. Fetch me some agua fakkit.

giphy.gif

@Th3Birdman

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
And I stay in Santa Ana with the ese amigos, what about it? :birdman:

Are you also a White Latino that uses "nikka" on a Black board towards other Black folk?

Gotta let my Canadian friend cook. In Vancouver Reaves checks out as a +3 advantage in terms of overall play over Bron so far this year.

Fortunately, I live in reality, and over here, LeBron leads qualified playing time Lakers in PIE at 16.6, with Davis following up at 16.4.

Reaves is a 10.8

Screen-Shot-2024-02-03-at-6-23-55-AM.png

:yeshrug:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s honestly disgusting how Th3Waterboy has pages and pages of tweets shytting on mamba. What kind of Laker fan is this ?
You wouldn’t dare say any of this at Crypto. You ain’t LWO and a bottom tier coli poster. I’m here to remind you of your place :mjgrin:. No rafter threads. Never even contributed anything memorable or worthy. Fetch me some agua fakkit.

giphy.gif

@Th3Birdman
@thebirdshyt you can’t hide behind how you truly feel.

Daps

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@thebirdshyt you can’t hide behind how you truly feel.

:skip:

You ducking that post towards you once again-- how was I stanning Kobe 10 years before LeBron joined the Lakers :pachaha:

You just don't understand the concept of being unbiased.

When I critique Bron, it's CRICKETS from you.

Someone literally tried to tag you in on of those posts but you hid, talking bout you don't watch games at a certain time :duck:

Screen-Shot-2024-02-03-at-6-37-36-AM.png

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No :gucci:

But these essays (don't ask me how) about other posters are getting kinda tired breh

Haven't seen this much bad discourse in The Coliseum since Suave Hooper was here

Then your energy would be better spent towards those that sow discord on the board.

It's ridiculous to take issue with the person defending themselves. Notice I'm the one getting tagged for shyt I didn't even say or do? :skip:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
@Th3Birdman in here still capping.....saying he doesnt live in Anaheim and is more likely to be seen in Ladera when this fakkits car registration that he posted when he was beefing with @Luken clearly said Anaheim definitely somewhere in the OC

and according to him, his registration has his addy on it

nikka wants to front like he's some real nikka outside in LA. reality is breh is half asian and lives in the OC because he feel more comfortable around asians. Stop playing fakkit, I've seen you dap up incel posts denigrating black women in TLR. I know what type of nikka you are.

Oh shyt

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
@Th3Birdman in here still capping.....saying he doesnt live in Anaheim and is more likely to be seen in Ladera when this fakkits car registration that he posted when he was beefing with @Luken clearly said Anaheim definitely somewhere in the OC

and according to him, his registration has his addy on it

nikka wants to front like he's some real nikka outside in LA. reality is breh is half asian and lives in the OC because he feel more comfortable around asians. Stop playing fakkit, I've seen you dap up incel posts denigrating black women in TLR. I know what type of nikka you are.

I ain't even know there was proof, I just noticed the background in a picture once :dead:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I can't see what she's posting, but since I'm in this thread, I know she's posting about me ever since I exposed her real soundcloud page :mjlol:

They/them got so mad about this, she/they CONSTANTLY follows me on this board, either cheerleading or making up lies :heh:

Screenshot what they said for me breh