WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Catch you in the Platinum Triangle my friend :mjgrin:

Like I said, you don't want no smoke lil bro. If you really trying to find me, you'll have better luck in Ladera, but I doubt you even know where that is :sas2:

I just want to know why an Edgar has been able to get away with saying "nikka" on a Black board for so long:patrice:

That anti-LeBron stimulus package must be hittin. I need to be up on my anti-LeBron shyt so when I doxx you nikkas I don't get banned :mjlit:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Like I said, you don't want no smoke lil bro. If you really trying to find me, you'll have better luck in Ladera, but I doubt you even know where that is :sas2:

I just want to know why an Edgar has been able to get away with saying "nikka" on a Black board for so long:patrice:

That anti-LeBron stimulus package must be hittin. I need to be up on my anti-LeBron shyt so when I doxx you nikkas I don't get banned :mjlit:

Don't worry I stayed in Aliso for a bit too :mjgrin:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Don't worry I stayed in Aliso for a bit too :mjgrin:

uhh-ok.gif

What the fukk did that have to do with my post?

You are from and live in SANTA ANA, like all the other Edgars that try to claim "anaheim". That's facts.

Deny it :sas1:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Th3Birdman in here still capping.....saying he doesnt live in Anaheim and is more likely to be seen in Ladera when this fakkits car registration that he posted when he was beefing with @Luken clearly said Anaheim definitely somewhere in the OC

and according to him, his registration has his addy on it

So… you think you can rent a car, and put it on your own insurance policy?

:banderas: :mjlol:

The insurance is the ULTIMATE proof, you fukking sped. And my registration got my addy on it, I’m not playing with you nikkas.

By the way, are C8s even available to rent? As rare as that car is, I doubt it.

nikka wants to front like he's some real nikka outside in LA. reality is breh is half asian and lives in the OC because he feel more comfortable around asians. Stop playing fakkit, I've seen you dap up incel posts denigrating black women in TLR. I know what type of nikka you are.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Th3Birdman got caught with hundreds/thousands of tweets hating on Bean. why is he not auto banned from this thread?

Because unlike you bums, normal people understand nuance.

I have just as many ( if not more) posts on social media criticizing Shaq, LeBron, Pau and other Lakers, but you being manipulated by Kobe stans that think telling the truth about events that actually happened is "hate"

:dead:

You in here dap fishing, once again-- we already proved that YOU have seen evidence of me being a Laker fan before the Coli even existed, but since your little butt buddies in this thread, you lying.

Time to expose you
And @CantStop knows that he's a Laker fan and dapped you anyway, which shows what kind of fan he is. :mjlol:

As you can see here, @Professor Emeritus called you out for dapping someone claiming I wasn't a "real Laker fan" after having seen evidence that I been talking about the Lakers before the Coli even existed.

This is what kills me breh :dead:

This nikka Canstop literally saw me post evidence of me supporting the Lakers before The Coli existed, but still co-signs a retard like @Lakerman0834 for saying I joined the team in 2018

:mjlol:

That goes to show you these LeBron haters don't care about facts, they only care about narratives.

This is literally a picture of my Facebook from 2009 supporting Kobe, at the HEIGHT of Cavs Bron:snoop:

Screen-Shot-2023-12-24-at-11-20-51-AM.png

I guess this makes me a Kobe Stan, huh???

I posted this picture earlier in the thread, and @CantStop strangely disappeared when it showed up :sas2:

When I posted this and the other images, YOU DISAPPEARED, ShortBusStop. :ufdup:

I strangely was stanning Kobe three years before the Coli was a thing, in a weird attempt to prove I'm a Laker fan ten years before LeBron would join the team?

You nikkas don't make sense.