WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kinda funny that Reggie Miller goes in on DLo after complaining to the ref on a no call for one play while the Beltics go on a 4-5 fast break when LeLeader does that every other play and no one says a word :mjpls:
He spent 10 mins on some :ohlawd: look at him showing leadership teaching his teammates. We all know if we were down 20, Bron and AD would have been :beli: all throughout the game. Those camera pep talks were so contrived.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There are countless posts shytting on Bron & AD tho

Why aren’t you defending AD? Hell where were you when posters were outright disrespectful to a black coach

:martin:

What kind of question is this?

The group of trolls in this thread (ShortBusStop, 10SoundCloudRapper, Light Drizzle and Trojan "I'm Really From Santa Ana, but I claim Anaheim" 24) are only in here to troll one player.

They might take jabs at AD here and there, but it's never real smoke, and at times, ShortBusStop likes to claim AD is our best player.

So what is there to defend? AD doesn't receive half the vitriol of 23 on this board, which is crazy because one of them is 4 decades old still putting up 25/7/7

If you paid attention, I criticize LeBron where it's warranted because the only thing I'm trying to do is break this tie with the bytch ass Celtics. But these special education ass bums would rather we didn't win, and trade the 2nd greatest player of all time because they don't want to see him match ring counts with Kobe.

:snoop:

As for being "disrespectful" to Ham, man fukk outta here. Ham is on the short bus with these nikkas :dead:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Learn how free agency works amigo before you continue yapping. You’re getting stomped by everyone here but we’re in the wrong. No wonder why u got ran off from BB.com

Y'all not stomping him at all-- he's cooking every single one of you nikkas.

You think cause the same couple of anti-LeBron trolls dapping your disingenuous bait posts that you doing something, but I can assure you, the only thing y'all doing is running up your message count.

Saying the 2020 ring wasn't "emotional" is just a blatant lie :dead:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
:martin:

What kind of question is this?

The group of trolls in this thread (ShortBusStop, 10SoundCloudRapper, Light Drizzle and Trojan "I'm Really From Santa Ana, but I claim Anaheim" 24) are only in here to troll one player.

They might take jabs at AD here and there, but it's never real smoke, and at times, ShortBusStop likes to claim AD is our best player.

So what is there to defend? AD doesn't receive half the vitriol of 23 on this board, which is crazy because one of them is 4 decades old still putting up 25/7/7

If you paid attention, I criticize LeBron where it's warranted because the only thing I'm trying to do is break this tie with the bytch ass Celtics. But these special education ass bums would rather we didn't win, and trade the 2nd greatest player of all time because they don't want to see him match ring counts with Kobe.

:snoop:

As for being "disrespectful" to Ham, man fukk outta here. Ham is on the short bus with these nikkas :dead:

I never said I live in Anaheim, I said you do :mjlol:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i mean most of the lwo brehs hate bron because of kobe lol, this is not surprising at all

Right? :russ:

This is the depth of analysis you can expect from ShortBusStop.

"Player A went to Player B's team, and the fans of Player B dislike Player A because they were rivals at one point in time"

Gee, thanks for that revelation John Madden!

thumb-is-up.gif

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
"Be in Anaheim", as in I fukk a bytch that live near Angel Stadium. I would have said "Stay" if I live there

You ain't fukking no females, if you don't knock off the cap :martin:

You a dirty Santa Ana nikka claiming Lakers when you from the outskirts of Orange County. You basically a Flippers fan :mjlol: