WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
y'all want dejounte tho

so DLo is playing better, on a friendlier contract and compliments Bron and AD but yea lets trade multiple draft picks for a nikka that let a fat cac score 70 on him

bu bu but his defense

:comeon:
No other team wants Murray. Dlo only reliable shooter.

Only reason lakers are going for him is cuz klutch got a chokehold on our dumbass front office. Look at OG Laker Riley once he saw the bullshyt bron and Klutch were on he sent them packing

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm baffled at posters feeling sorry for Dlo...The man makes 20+ million and was crap in the WCF...Basically, the main reason why LA lost, but y'all feel sorry for him?

he's also a big reason why they made it to the WCF when Bron missed like 20 games after the deadline :jbhmm:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
he's also a big reason why they made it to the WCF when Bron missed like 20 games after the deadline :jbhmm:

If I recall correctly...The Lakers had a favorable schedule during that stretch (mostly home games).... against teams that were missing 1 or both of their top players........Also, Lebron got injured because he carried a trash-ass Lakers squad and kept them afloat on a bad foot while AD was injured before LA improved the roster.........At the end of the day, it's about what Dlo does in the playoffs.....Playing well during the RS and choking in the playoffs is not acceptable.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I recall correctly...The Lakers had a favorable schedule during that stretch (mostly home games).... against teams that were missing 1 or both of their top players........Also, Lebron got injured because he carried a trash-ass Lakers squad and kept them afloat on a bad foot while AD was injured before LA improved the roster.........At the end of the day, it's about what Dlo does in the playoffs.....Playing well during the RS and choking in the playoffs is not acceptable.

and i'm willing to take that bet that he figures it out this year instead of giving up multiple draft picks...again.

Dejounte is not worth that gamble. When we're winning 15 games in 2029 and we have 0 picks, y'all won't care though cause we won 3 extra games and lost in the 2nd round 5 years ago.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
y'all want dejounte tho

so DLo is playing better, on a friendlier contract and compliments Bron and AD but yea lets trade multiple draft picks for a nikka that let a fat cac score 70 on him

bu bu but his defense

:comeon:

Hopefully that sloppy yet talented cac saved this stupid ass front office from itself. :francis:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
and i'm willing to take that bet that he figures it out this year instead of giving up multiple draft picks...again.

Dejounte is not worth that gamble. When we're winning 15 games in 2029 and we have 0 picks, y'all won't care though cause we won 3 extra games and lost in the 2nd round 5 years ago.

I believe the Dlo trade will be one part of a multi-player acquisition ......What if LA acquires Murray plus Dennis or Smart?.......Or Murray plus Bogdanovic or Capela?.......We need to see all of the moves LA makes before passing judgment

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I believe the Dlo trade will be one part of a multi-player acquisition ......What if LA acquires Murray plus Dennis or Smart?.......Or Murray plus Bogdanovic or Capela?.......We need to see all of the moves LA makes before passing judgment
Or better enables them to trade Ham

Trade or no Trade Hamas is the biggest obstacle to this team getting to its true potential

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
DLO has a player option next year.. he can be gone next year for nothing

I don't get how people don't understand this
okay so the front office should start doing its job then? :heh:

Dont make me ask @CantStop to post the list of talent we have let go in the last 5 seasons
681-d461c62d74a548fe0847fb3afbaf07fe.jpg