WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
It does not matter who the Lakers trade for if Lakers gonna continue running this Lebron James led offense, no rim protector, and Darvin Ham. :manny:
It really isn't so much a LeBron led offense the past month plus. AD has been essentially a point-center, where he's been given the ball and asked to playmake ALOT more once the double comes. Even the Portland game he's bringing the ball up the floor

LeBron was playing PG in a way, but the offense was running through AD. I think AD is having a HELL of a season. He's been by far this team's best player and it's not even a competition.

Lakers need a backup big, they need Murray to playmake to a slightly better degree than DLO and to have better impact on the defensive end, and pray that Bron/AD are able to bypass a lot of Darvin's dumb decisions

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
The only thing I care about is competing for championships. D'lo isn't a championship caliber player. I dont care how he performs in some regular season games. I haven't watched much of Murray in Atlanta but if he gets back to how he was in San Antonio then I believe he is very capable of being one.

But here is the thing I have zero faith in Rob Pelinka to make the correct moves.
I don’t mind being wrong if we win the chip . I just don’t see this move as making sense for Dejounte. He gives up threes at a rate that’s higher than reeves and dlo. I genuinely believe our issue is related to defense and coaching rotations not offense.

We are the second worst team in the league in defending the three . We give up 14.1 and Chicago gives up 14.2 .

Mars

Superstar
Daps
If the Lakers complete a Dlo for Murray trade. I can see them then making a move for Smart and/or Bogdanovic.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope y’all are happy when LeKlutch trades for Dejounte and we are even worse cause we just removed the best shooter on a team that can’t shoot. Once we trade for Dejounte, we’ll have 5 Klutch rotation players.

Dejounte
Cam
Bron
AD
Vando

What happened to the team I loved

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I hope y’all are happy when LeKlutch trades for Dejounte and we are even worse cause we just removed the best shooter on a team that can’t shoot. Once we trade for Dejounte, we’ll have 5 Klutch rotation players.

Dejounte
Cam
Bron
AD
Vando

What happened to the team I loved

The team you loved was in the toilet and the laughing stock of the NBA

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand what the Lakers sees in Austin other than a trade chip... Dude can't play defense for shyt....
He's on a REALLY good contract and is still young. We saw him do well in the playoffs last year too.