WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

McPiff

#goat
Daps

Something something Darvin Ham. Something something Taurean Prince. Something something Reaves and the bench.

how can anyone act like he’s a victim and is being done wrong by the Lakers is beyond me. The ONLY player that is blameless this season is AD. Yea he has bad games at times but you can never question his effort and he’s been elite on both ends despite his shortcomings as a stretch big

Quoting that bum ass jacob :francis:

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vando being hurt to start the season really messed up A LOT of stuff. Because he was hurt TP started and the whole rotation from last year and the playoffs got thrown outta whack. The fallout from that kinda destroyed the starting rotations for the year just to lead us back here. Dlo and Austin should've never got benched and Vando shoulda always started when possible. Now we are almost 50 games in and playing weird ass lineups with no consistency. Dlo getting the short end of the stick if he get shipped out smh. Rui too tbh. We never gave him a constant position and don't run shyt for him either. Just a crazy ass season.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
The numbers are the numbers. LA has one shooter over 40% from three on the season. It's Russell. They have the 23rd rated offense in the league and he's their third leading scorer. Between him and Rui, DLo has been the better, more important player this season. He can run an offense too and create for others; Rui can't do that.

I've been a Rui defender too but if one guy has to go in a trade, it has to be him.
bro not to mention hes the only playmaker on this team besides lebron. He gets our team easy baskets. I swear our fanbase annoys me . First time breh played in the WCF and didnt play well. First two rounds he played well and contributed big time in eliminating the grizzlies. Give the breh a chance to run it byke :ld:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I think yall need to stop looking at things on paper and think about which players compliment Lebron the most. on paper Lebron AD and Westbrook should have worked. It didn't because Russ and Lebron's play style dont match.

Dlo creates more points off assists for us than the other dudes yall want to trade for.

BdvGByA.png

Dlo is shooting a higher percentage on 3s and 2s than the dudes yall want to trade him for. (source)

dH3BwEP.png

And most importantly three point defense which has been our biggest issue:

DLo has given up 73 threes this season thats 1.8 per game.

Dejounte Murray has given up 78 threes at 1.9 per game

Zach Lavine has been injured so the sample size is skewed, but hes give up 55 threes at 2.2 a game

(source)

Why make a lateral move that doesnt even address our biggest issues? Coaching rotations and three point defense?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I think yall need to stop looking at things on paper and think about which players compliment Lebron the most. on paper Lebron AD and Westbrook should have worked. It didn't because Russ and Lebron's play style dont match.

Dlo creates more points off assists for us than the other dudes yall want to trade for.

BdvGByA.png

Dlo is shooting a higher percentage on 3s and 2s than the dudes yall want to trade him for. (source)

dH3BwEP.png

And most importantly three point defense which has been our biggest issue:

DLo has given up 73 threes this season thats 1.8 per game.

Dejounte Murray has given up 78 threes at 1.9 per game

Zach Lavine has been injured so the sample size is skewed, but hes give up 55 threes at 2.2 a game

(source)

Why make a lateral move that doesnt even address our biggest issues? Coaching rotations and three point defense?

I agree, Dlo is talented offensively but given his contract situation he's most likely getting traded.
If they do trade for Murray though he needs to up his defense massively.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
on paper Lebron AD and Westbrook should have worked

It didn't because Russ and Lebron's play style dont match.
Everyone knew that this wasn't going to work except for LeBron and the Lakers front office. On paper on an ipad on a chalk board. It was doomed to fail. It was the hubris of the Lakers and lebron that led them to make the trade anyway.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
How about Lakers keep D'lo and trade Reddish/Gabe Vincent/and whatever else bum is on the Lakers bench for Murray.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
What did I just read?

99% of NBA fans, media etc said Westbrook was a horrible fit. Only a few delusional stans thought it would work.
Bottom line I just don’t agree with yall about trading dlo . Especially for who yall want to get :manny:

How about Lakers keep D'lo and trade Reddish/Gabe Vincent/and whatever else bum is on the Lakers bench for Murray.
Or get caruso back. His three point defense is :wow:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Bottom line I just don’t agree with yall about trading dlo . Especially for who yall want to get :manny:

Or get caruso back. His three point defense is :wow:
The only thing I care about is competing for championships. D'lo isn't a championship caliber player. I dont care how he performs in some regular season games. I haven't watched much of Murray in Atlanta but if he gets back to how he was in San Antonio then I believe he is very capable of being one.

But here is the thing I have zero faith in Rob Pelinka to make the correct moves.