WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
The discussion around dejounte is weird. I like the kid and think he's solid. He can be good defensively. But he's not jrue holiday.
I don't think they Lakers need him to be tho... Just be better than Reaves and DLO which is an incredibly low bar.

Murray won't get played off the floor in a playoff matchup like DLO has

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all are in shambles if you think Dejounte Murray is your savior
I don't think anyone realistically thinks he is the savior of this team. shyt I don't even think most people think Dlo is the biggest issue or an issue at all. This team has an issue with consistency on every level and staying engaged. Switch Dlo out for a similar player won't fix that. Hopefully Murray could raise the floor but who knows.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I hope y’all are happy when LeKlutch trades for Dejounte and we are even worse cause we just removed the best shooter on a team that can’t shoot. Once we trade for Dejounte, we’ll have 5 Klutch rotation players.

Dejounte
Cam
Bron
AD
Vando

What happened to the team I loved
Our GOAT is cookin up something special. Just need Ham to do his job.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I hope y’all are happy when LeKlutch trades for Dejounte and we are even worse cause we just removed the best shooter on a team that can’t shoot. Once we trade for Dejounte, we’ll have 5 Klutch rotation players.

Dejounte
Cam
Bron
AD
Vando

What happened to the team I loved

DLO was re-signed with the intention of trading him.. That's why they negotiated for him to waive his NTC. The Denver series sealed his fate.

If DLO for Murray is the only move then the season is absolutely cooked.

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

DLO was re-signed with the intention of trading him.. That's why they negotiated for him to waive his NTC. The Denver series sealed his fate.

If DLO for Murray is the only move then the season is absolutely cooked.

Cheap ass fukking franchise. :scust:

And how are they gonna trade DLo but keep Murray who makes even more? :dwillhuh:

Get rid of that scrub Vincent instead. :camby: