WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Nikkas get enamored with DLO in his good stretches.. you can't play him and Reaves together in the same backcourt against playoff teams. If he's not scoring 24+ a game, then his defense makes him unplayable in playoff matchups.
They need his offense though and they still need more. If they swap Rui for Boggie, there's an outline for a fairly balanced team if that bozo Ham (or someone in the front office...) figures out normal rotations/lineups.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
At this very moment, I think Bogdanovic is the best move they can make. I don't want to trade DLo. Offer Rui and seconds to make it happen.

Low key, Beef Stew would be a good pickup but I don't know how him and LeBron would get along. 👀
:whoo: Damn now you don’t want to trade DLo? I swear going all the way back to his first stint you hated him more than Byron Scott. And he played for OSU

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:whoo: Damn now you don’t want to trade DLo? I swear going all the way back to his first stint you hated him more than Byron Scott. And he played for OSU
The numbers are the numbers. LA has one shooter over 40% from three on the season. It's Russell. They have the 23rd rated offense in the league and he's their third leading scorer. Between him and Rui, DLo has been the better, more important player this season. He can run an offense too and create for others; Rui can't do that.

I've been a Rui defender too but if one guy has to go in a trade, it has to be him.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
D'lo is a loser. He struggles against real defense and athleticism. That's why he is a horrendous playoff performer.

Teams aren't calling for him. Even last year the wolves struggled to find a team to take him.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
The numbers are the numbers. LA has one shooter over 40% from three on the season. It's Russell. They have the 23rd rated offense in the league and he's their third leading scorer. Between him and Rui, DLo has been the better, more important player this season. He can run an offense too and create for others; Rui can't do that.

I've been a Rui defender too but if one guy has to go in a trade, it has to be him.
I agree but the numbers trump OSU hate huh? Let me go find @smitty22

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
They need his offense though and they still need more. If they swap Rui for Boggie, there's an outline for a fairly balanced team if that bozo Ham (or someone in the front office...) figures out normal rotations/lineups.
I agree they need his offense.. the issue is he is incredibly unreliable. If he could be a guaranteed 17-18PPG scorer then yeah you keep him. But he's just as likely to give you 27 as he is to give you 7

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I agree they need his offense.. the issue is he is incredibly unreliable. If he could be a guaranteed 17-18PPG scorer then yeah you keep him. But he's just as likely to give you 27 as he is to give you 7
That's why you swap Rui for Bogdanovic. Another offensive weapon and bonafide shooter. You need as many guys as possible so if one or two have duds in the postseason, you still have a chance.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hood Schifino is not an NBA player
It's bad for his psyche that the guy he was drafted ahead of is outplaying him by such a degree and outplayed him head to head.

The Lakers could win the next 5 games.

Rozier might be more attainable for the Lakers than Murray.