WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bronny is only 20 I'm going to give him a chance he def needs time in the g league though.

can we stop pretending like he would even be a prospect if his dad wasn't in the NBA?

the whole "i'll give him time" is so disingenious because in reality he shouldn't and wouldn't be a in position where time would even be considered. that's not even a knock on bronny. I'm not saying he's ass as a basketball player, he's just not an NBA player and probably never will be. there's plenty of those guys in the league. watch any garbage time mins of any NBA game and u can instantly know that so and so will never be a real player. Bronny isn't any different.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Lonnie Walker is on the Maine Celtics now but the Make A Wish Kid Bronny is on the Lakers. Funny how the same people trashed the Lakers for the JHS pick instantly and the player yet handle Bronny with kid gloves. Dude is barely a G League player if that. All this bullshyt is nothing but a photo op

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
can we stop pretending like he would even be a prospect if his dad wasn't in the NBA?

the whole "i'll give him time" is so disingenious because in reality he shouldn't and wouldn't be a in position where time would even be considered. that's not even a knock on bronny. I'm not saying he's ass as a basketball player, he's just not an NBA player and probably never will be. there's plenty of those guys in the league. watch any garbage time mins of any NBA game and u can instantly know that so and so will never be a real player. Bronny isn't any different.
No one cares about a 2nd round pick.. no one cares that Maxwell Lewis spends time in the G league and isn’t gonna see a rotational spot. Why do people suddenly care now?

I take that back… YOU were the one talking about “give Max Lewis rotational min!!” after literally 5 min of the 1st SL game when he was horrible besides that stretch.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Lonnie Walker is on the Maine Celtics now but the Make A Wish Kid Bronny is on the Lakers. Funny how the same people trashed the Lakers for the JHS pick instantly and the player yet handle Bronny with kid gloves. Dude is barely a G League player if that. All this bullshyt is nothing but a photo op
JHS was a 1st round pick, when the Lakers could have had Podz, Whitmore, or the Miami kid… do some of yall even think before posting?

Do you get up in arms over Maxwell Lewis? Or do you not give AF

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
JHS was a 1st round pick, when the Lakers could have had Podz, Whitmore, or the Miami kid… do some of yall even think before posting?

Do you get up in arms over Maxwell Lewis? Or do you not give AF
Bronny makes Maxwell Lewis look like a rotational player on a NBA Team. Podz, Whitmore and Miami kid would have been nothing here, glad they ended up on teams that know how to use them instead of making them stand in a corner or in trade talks all year

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

LeGBT was in here riding Lonnie's dikk too. :mjlol:

A guy who has to play in the G League for our defending champ rivals was considered a real rotational piece here by "The Real Laker fans"

Lonnie Walker was really a good replacement for Monk that was shrewd right there I can’t front

Lonnie Walker is nice :steviej:

Lonnie Walker is 6'5, athletic and can shoot a lil

Jesus Christ

Lonnie Sky Walker nikka!!:steviej:

Lonnie Walker is better than bum ass Malik Beasley

Lonnie muthafukkin Walker!!

:mjgrin:

Get that Malik Beasley shyt outta here!

:noah:

You lunatics hated Lonnie Walker

:mjlol:

:laff:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Lonnie was terrible. All of the advanced stats proved it. Bronny is terrible though I can't lie but I do some potential in his game.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Bronny makes Maxwell Lewis look like a rotational player on a NBA Team. Podz, Whitmore and Miami kid would have been nothing here, glad they ended up on teams that know how to use them instead of making them stand in a corner or in trade talks all year
We literally saw them play together in the Summer league you idiot.. and Max Lewis (IN HIS SECOND YEAR) played horrible

I know you don’t actually keep up with the team, so listen to those that do