WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
low cost as in it would take less to get him compared to all the other alternatives. that's trade talk 101 :gucci:

we wouldn't need to trade the entire package for him like we would need for dejounte
I gotcha. He's definitely the kinda guy they need but I'm not even sure how it'd work moneywise for a trade. Is Charlotte gonna take back Rui and those two bums JHS and Wood? Will Mitch do LA a solid and take back Vincent? I wouldn't include a first for Rozier.

I just want Bogdanovic. His offense solves a lot of problems, imo. He's an actual #3 option and slides DLo and Reaves down the pecking order.

I want Dennis back but I can't imagine Toronto would want any of these bums for him.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
What in the entire fukk are you talking about? You literally said the loss was on the bench unit and Reaves in the post above. I say you said that and then you claim that’s not what you said. :gucci: You’re so disingenuous and will do anything to cape for Lebron. You just thought I’d let you absolve Lebron from any blame slide and you got caught.
Are you illiterate? I was responding to a comment that said "This loss was on Bron" and I stated no this loss is on a some of our core role players who couldn't hit chit, while also playing horrific defense. Bron/AD go for 40 and we probably still lose, because we can't stop 3 pt shots and no one else can hit anything

I literally stated LeBron was not good. Please go back to school and learn English. I get sick of these conversations where I gotta restate things to you because you can't read properly

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you illiterate? I was responding to a comment that said "This loss was on Bron" and I stated no this loss is on a some of our core role players who couldn't hit chit, while also playing horrific defense. Bron/AD go for 40 and we probably still lose, because we can't stop 3 pt shots and no one else can hit anything

I literally stated LeBron was not good. Please go back to school and learn English. I get sick of these conversations where I gotta restate things to you because you can't read properly
Stating the loss is on Reaves and the bench means LeBron has no blame. Are you ESL?

Us: LeBron was partially to blame for the loss

You: We lost because of the bench and Reaves

Us: But LeBron was to blame too.

You: I never said he wasn’t.

:deadrose:

If you feel like LeBron was to blame as well, why are you so defensive on the initial post? The poster never said he was fully to blame using your logic. :russ:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Stating the loss is on Reaves and the bench means LeBron has no blame. Are you ESL?

Us: LeBron was partially to blame for the loss

You: We lost because of the bench and Reaves

Us: But LeBron was to blame too.

You: I never said he wasn’t.

If you feel like LeBron was to blame as well, why are you so defensive on the initial post? The poster never said he was fully to blame using your logic. :russ:
Are you retarded? Because I outline that I feel like the bench and Reaves were the core issues with this game, doesn't absolve LeBron of his bad game.. which I stated he was not good tonight. Again.... you cant fukn read, because if you could you would see that the comment I responded to stated "This loss was on Bron tbh". Placing the most blame on LeBron, I disagreed and said I think it was Reaves and the Bench unit.

Why am I not surprised that you think this is somehow a black and white issue lol. Because someone sees that the role players chit the bed, that suddenly means LeBron played well? You really are the very definition of a casual fan who can't think critically apparently

Please... please learn to read dumbass CAC

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you retarded? Because I outline that I feel like the bench and Reaves were the core issues with this game, doesn't absolve LeBron of his bad game.. which I stated he was not good tonight. Again.... you cant fukn read, because if you could you would see that the comment I responded to stated "This loss was on Bron tbh". Placing the most blame on LeBron, I disagreed and said I think it was Reaves and the Bench unit

Please... please learn to read dumbass CAC

This loss was on the bench unit and Reaves tonight brah

Rui, Reaves, and Wood had a combined 4/24 with horrific defense from all 3. Bench unit gave you nothing outside of Max hitting a couple 3's

You’re trying so hard and miserably failing at defending what YOU wrote.

“YEA I SAID IT BUT THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT, YOURE TAKING THE WORDS I WROTE IN PRINT THE WRONG WAY”

who knew Lebron being this washed would have you this delusional

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
You’re trying so hard and miserably failing at defending what YOU wrote.

“YEA I SAID IT BUT THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT, YOURE TAKING THE WORDS I WROTE IN PRINT THE WRONG WAY”

who knew Lebron being this washed would have you this delusional
Brah.... I'm honestly worried for your actual IQ level lol. I'm trying my best to break this down for you at a 4th grade reading level. The comment I responded to said this loss was on Lebron, I stated I think this loss is more on Reaves and the bench unit and gave my reasoning (shooting splits with horrible defense).... THAT DOES NOT ABSOLVE LEBRON OF HIS BAD GAME.

It literally just stated I thought Austin and the bench unit were more cause for this loss than LeBron's play, then gave reasoning

Are you fukn stupid? It's honestly shocking that there are people in this world that are so terrible at reading comprehension. How do you survive on a day to day basis

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
rumor:

were waiting on 3rd team for dejuante trade .. and hoping that 3rd team is raptors.. to loop bruce brown in..

essentially making deal dlo.rui.hood. a pick for brown and dejuante

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
rumor:

were waiting on 3rd team for dejuante trade .. and hoping that 3rd team is raptors.. to loop bruce brown in..

essentially making deal dlo.rui.hood. a pick for brown and dejuante
Hope this rumor is true

But in the end, this defensive scheme needs to be fixed moving forward before there can be any thoughts of a playoff run

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brah.... I'm honestly worried for your actual IQ level lol. I'm trying my best to break this down for you at a 4th grade reading level. The comment I responded to said this loss was on Lebron, I stated I think this loss is more on Reaves and the bench unit and gave my reasoning (shooting splits with horrible defense).... THAT DOES NOT ABSOLVE LEBRON OF HIS BAD GAME.

It literally just stated I thought Austin and the bench unit were more cause for this loss than LeBron's play, then gave reasoning

Are you fukn stupid? It's honestly shocking that there are people in this world that are so terrible at reading comprehension. How do you survive on a day to day basis

Holy shyt. How can you lie like this? And for what? It’s okay to say you fukked up. You do know there’s a difference between saying they were more responsible for the loss and saying they were responsible for the loss right? You can’t just add adverbs breh. :gucci:

“They lost because of Austin and the bench”

Vs

“They lost mostly because of Austin and the bench”

English is a tricky language for most. Don’t be embarrassed.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Holy shyt. How can you lie like this? And for what? It’s okay to say you fukked up. You do know there’s a difference between saying they were more responsible for the loss and saying they were responsible for the loss right? You can’t just add adverbs breh. :gucci:

“They lost because of Austin and the bench”

Vs

“They lost mostly because of Austin and the bench”

English is a tricky language for most. Don’t be embarrassed.
Weren't you literally just a couple of posts up saying that no one stated that LeBron was solely responsible for this loss? So if I'm to take that comment without reading comprehension skills (which you apparently don't possess) the comment "This loss was on Bron tbh" would mean that this loss was SOLELY on LeBron

But I'm an intelligent person who can read and understands that the poster means that he views LeBron as the biggest reason for this loss in his opinion. So in response I stated my opinion that it was Austin and the bench unit as the biggest reason. NOT THE ONLY REASON.

I understand that reading comprehension has never been your strong suit. This has been known and examples made throughout this entire thread. I think it's time to let the adults talk ITT and you can take a back seat alright kid? This talk really isn't for you

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hammerhead deserves some blame but it’s very hard to scheme rotations when your “best player” doesn’t move or rotate.

Lebron has never been a good off ball defender and he’s ever worse now. You can put a mixtape together of him leaving shooters and cutters open while pointing at someone else to do his job.

You pair that with guys like D-Lo who couldn’t care less about defense and you get what happened tonight :yeshrug:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The guards are too weak defensively and Ham's defensive scheme is off. Murray it is. I just hope the team gets to a couple of games over .500 by the end fo the month.