WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This loss was on the bench unit and Reaves tonight brah

Rui, Reaves, and Wood had a combined 4/24 with horrific defense from all 3. Bench unit gave you nothing outside of Max hitting a couple 3's

yea Lebron completely being shyt in the 3rd quarter had nothing to do with it. this is why we call you biased. him missing 5-6 point blank layups while the nets scored on the other end was the beginning of the end.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this dumb bytch jeanie gonna do a band aid trade cause she's still scarred from receiving death threats from laker nation

:dead:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
They played awful tonight too don’t get me wrong but the way this team deals with adversity starts at the top and the top has an awful attitude and second half.
Bron def was not good.. but the margin for error with the DLO/Reaves backcourt is so slim, that there shouldn't be an expectation for Bron/AD to score 65+ in order to make a game competitive

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
yea Lebron completely being shyt in the 3rd quarter had nothing to do with it. this is why we call you biased. him missing 5-6 point blank layups while the nets scored on the other end was the beginning of the end.
Uhh yeah I'm gonna blame the bench unit chitting the bed and our backcourt being horrific on the defensive end so bad that we had to go to a zone defense against a team that was already hitting at 44% from 3.. Bron wasn't good, but him alone is not the reason for this blowout loss, this was def a multi player team "chit the bed" loss

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uhh yeah I'm gonna blame the bench unit chitting the bed and our backcourt being horrific on the defensive end so bad that we had to go to a zone defense against a team that was already hitting at 44% from 3.. Bron wasn't good, but him alone is not the reason for this blowout loss, this was def a multi player team "chit the bed" loss

no one said him alone. :gucci:

you're the only one that's attempting to absolve him from the blame by stating the loss was on the bench unit and reaves. that's the excuse you give when the star player shows up and was let down. that was far from the case. Lebron was just as responsible for the loss and like I said before, when a guy makes 50M a year, he is supposed to be held to a different standard.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
no one said him alone. :gucci:

you're the only one that's attempting to absolve him from the blame by stating the loss was on the bench unit and reaves. that's the excuse you give when the star player shows up and was let down. that was far from the case. Lebron was just as responsible for the loss and like I said before, when a guy makes 50M a year, he is supposed to be held to a different standard.
Reading is hard for you... I literally stated LeBron was not good.

But yeah I'm gonna look at Austin going 4/12 and 0/6 from 3 while playing BY FAR the worst defense on the court, Rui going 0/6 and no defense, Wood 0/6 with no defense (I'm not gonna count that garbage time 3) and the bench unit getting almost doubled up by Cam Thomas by himself

All around chit show. But the comment I responded to was "This loss was on Bron tbh"

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reading is hard for you... I literally stated LeBron was not good.

But yeah I'm gonna look at Austin going 4/12 and 0/6 from 3 while playing BY FAR the worst defense on the court, Rui going 0/6 and no defense, Wood 0/6 with no defense (I'm not gonna count that garbage time 3) and the bench unit getting almost doubled up by Cam Thomas by himself

All around chit show. But the comment I responded to was "This loss was on Bron tbh"
This loss was on the bench unit and Reaves tonight brah

Rui, Reaves, and Wood had a combined 4/24 with horrific defense from all 3. Bench unit gave you nothing outside of Max hitting a couple 3's

What in the entire fukk are you talking about? You literally said the loss was on the bench unit and Reaves in the post above. I say you said that and then you claim that’s not what you said. :gucci: You’re so disingenuous and will do anything to cape for Lebron. You just thought I’d let you absolve Lebron from any blame slide and you got caught.