WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
You guys can talk all the defense you want, this team needs help offensively. If one or two guys aren't hitting shots, they have no chance. And all those bricks lead to transition opportunities for the other team.

They scored 37 in the first quarter, then went 31 in the second, 22 in the third and 8 halfway through the fourth.

I'm warming up to your Bogdan idea a little bit.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
they need instant offense. you see how cam thomas won the game. most teams have a guard that can go off and come thru when guys don't show up. I want Rozier, low cost and better fit than dejounte. either way, this team has no chance whatsoever, no matter what they do.
could use somebody like antoine davis

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Austin, Rui, and Wood with a combined:

4/24 from the field (I'm not counting that garbage 3 from Wood with the bench unit)

Terrible from the bench unit tonight

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I keep telling y’all. It’s time to trade Lebron and AD and get picks back this decade. Tank and try to get Boozers kid in a few years.

AD is one of the best players in the league in his prime they are not trading him.

And Lebron is the most popular player in the NBA they are not trading him either.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Lebron played below average and Rui and Wood were trash as fukk.

Reaves and Dlo were getting picked on defensively.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
It ain’t happening this year. Top of the West is much stronger and don’t none of them teams got players playing with guns in strip clubs and flashing laser beams at the other team to fukk up the chemistry :mjcry:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
This loss was on Bron tbh. Horrible effort on D and bad attitude. We got more than doubled from 3 again too. Can’t win giving up + 8 on 3’s.
This loss was on the bench unit and Reaves tonight brah

Rui, Reaves, and Wood had a combined 4/24 with horrific defense from all 3. Bench unit gave you nothing outside of Max hitting a couple 3's

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Rui, Reaves, and Wood had a combined 4/24 with horrific defense from all 3. Bench unit gave you nothing outside of Max hitting a couple 3's
They played awful tonight too don’t get me wrong but the way this team deals with adversity starts at the top and the top has an awful attitude and second half.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Lebron was below average

Bench was horrible

The backcourt could not get a stop